《13》𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

agaashee🥺
(4:05 pm)

hey, i have a favor to ask...

what is it?😼
ask away😌

so
i have this project for art class
i was wondering if you'd like
to model for it?

hmmm
what art class r u taking again?

photography

damn
um
sure why not?😀

thank you!
it's very much appreciated :D

lol np👍

can we meet up at the park in a
few minutes?

alrighty sir

—-

as you walk into the gates of the lively park, you find akaashi leaning on side of the black fence. he's wearing a gray hoodie with a denim jacket and his camera is hung around his neck. funny how you never knew akaashi did photography.

"hey," you say.

"hi"

"so...i don't really know how this works. what am i supposed to do?" you ask, walking towards him.

i even glamoured up since he asked me to model for his project. if this kid doesn't make me look all pretty in his project-

"well, first of all. i have to take three portraits of a model. that's just the first part. the second is to take three more pictures of nature. and the last part is to take two pictures of any piece of architecture," he says.

"oh." you say, raising your eyebrows. "well, what do you want me to do?" you laugh out.

"um, i think the first one would be pretty easy," he walks over to the boardwalk on the lake. "can i have you dance around here? you know, arms all over the air, laughing? i'll catch you and your reflection on the water. i think it'd be pretty interesting," he implies.

you giggle. "okay"

you walk onto the boardwalk and start dancing. you don't really know what to do, so you just twirl around a bit and throw your hands up in the air. hair is flying everywhere and your eyes are shut close. a small smile is plastered on your face. you haven't felt this free in a long time.

akaashi laughs from your side. "let's go,"

"what? i was enjoying my moment here," you pout.

he starts walking away, forcing you to follow him.

"look, the sun's out." he points out. "can you just stare at the sun? well- not actually stare at it... just like, close your eyes halfway and pretend you're reaching up to it," he proposes.

his camera is facing me from your left side. "NOT MY SIDE PROFILE," you complain.

akaashi bursts out laughing. "your side profile is perfectly fine. there's no problem to it," you haven't heard akaashi laugh this much. ever.

you roll your eyes and proceed to do as he said. closing your eyes halfway- making it flutter. you open your mouth a slightly as well and reach out towards the sun as if calling out to it.

akaashi takes a few shots, from multiple different positions. "good job," he says.

you close your eyes completely, feeling blinded by the sun. now i will never be able to see two pretty best friends if i can't be able to see😾

"i have the last proposal. what if you lay down over there? that small patch in the grass full of those small yellow flowers. i'll put some flowers into your hair and you're gonna hold one with your mouth." he says. he looks at you and the face you've made. "you don't have to do it if you don't want to," he immediately adds.

"no it's okay, i'll have to get my hand dirty some times,"

you lay down on the grass, turning to your left side. akaashi comes towards you, placing a few delicate flowers on your hair, and finally places one for you to "bite" on.

"there," he says.

you look into the eye of the camera lens as akaashi takes a few shots. after viewing the pictures he took, he holds out his hand for you to hold. you refuse to. you stand up all by yourself and turn to face akaashi.

"a lady doesn't always have to rely on a man, you know?" you say, very elegantly and polished. you furrow your eyebrows a little as well.

he smiles. "coming from you, i should've remembered that,"

you smile back.

"the art exhibition is on next friday. feel free to come visit." he says. "you can bring bokuto or any of your friends as well,"

"i sure will," you say, and smile cheekily.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
chile i thought my fanfic would be chaotic af, but i guess i have my calm and collected moments w akaashi.
i'll try to bring the chaotic back in the next chapter doe😭
OH YEAH, HAPPY 1k READS AND 100 VOTES
ik this may not seem that big of a deal, but it's pretty nice to me😸
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

edit: omg this was back when I only had 1k reads-