Chapter One

IT'S 1977

IT'S 1977. About to be 1978 in 30 seconds though. Right now, Solis Edwards is at a party organized by the Potters. Her mother was nowhere to be found, probably talking with Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, so she decided to roam around the crowded manor. A black-haired boy, Solis realized to be Sirius Black approached her.

"Wanna be my new years kiss?"

Everybody was doing the countdown,

25

24

"Sure. Why not?" He looked stun for a second but went back to normal and snaked his arm around the brunette's waist. His stormy grey-eyes stared onto her bright blue ones. Snogging Sirius Black would not be a bad decision. I won't regret it, there's more pros than cons, solis thought.

20

19

18

"May I know the name of whom I'll be kissing to end this glorious year?"

15

14

13

"Edwards. Solis Edwards." She smirked.

10

9

"I'm-"

"Sirius Black. I know. " He smirked.

6

5

"You're the most captivating girl tonight."

3

"I know." Solis genuinely smiled. Sirius had never seen such a beautiful girl.

1

Solis kissed him. Loud noises of people shouting Happy New Years towards each other. They didn't stop. He managed to slip his tongue on to her mouth. Sneaky git. He's probably very experienced. Not a shocker. Sirius Black is one good motherfucking kisser.

One thing led to another. It was now a very intense snogging session. They stopped to take a breath.

"Wanna take this some where else?" She asked. Sirius was shocked to her daring offer. He nodded speechlessly.

He took her to a bedroom. Sirius quickly put her slowly on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, making sure that Solis is comfortable with what's about to happen. She nodded. "Answer me with words please." He pleaded.

"Yes Sirius, I am a hundred-percent sure."

_____

The next morning, Solis woke up groggily as the sunlight attacked her face. She remembered that she had managed to end the year with a snogging session in the company of Sirius Black which led to a much more intimate session.