72

"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 "

I tossed and turned but there was no sleep for me, I looked over at Fred who was in a deep sleep, I rolled out of bed and snuck into the kitchen, I glanced over at the tattoo needle and had an idea. I bit my lip, was I completely sure about this, well fuck it. I walked over perching on the seat and lifting my right foot up, I wrote so carefully the initials F.W I grabbed my left foot and wrote G.W. I smiled looking down at my now burning feet. 'Don't get addicted little one' I looked up and smiled when meeting Fred's look. 'I'm not' He laughed and sat down beside me. 

'What did you do' I lifted my leg and shoved my foot in his face, 'Oh bitch' He chuckled pushing my leg. 'Cute but on your foot, it stinks' I hit his shoulder 'Hey!' He glanced at the tattoo slightly under my right ear on my neck. 'What were you thinking of when he showed you the design' I looked at the floor. 'Or who' I whipped back to look at him. 'I know it reminds you of him, or more specifically; the two of you together' I frowned and let my head drop onto his shoulder, 'Of course it does' Fred kissed my hair. 

'Which one is which?' I frowned, 'huh?' He touched my tattoo, 'which one is you and which one is him, the snakes' I tipped my head back in a chuckle. 'I think, that there are times I'm the black snake and he is the white one, being the purity to pull me back. But I also think it works the other way, I think lately though I haven't been as good as I should of been to him' Fred nudged me 'You have a shit ton going on y/n/n' I laughed 'Yeah maybe but so does he' Fred grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He grabbed my wand off the counter and waved it, the room filled with a familiar muggle song that had been played at the wedding. The song that was playing when we talked; apocalypse by cigarettes after sex. [If you don't know the song pick another but this bangs]

He swayed me side to side, occasionally twirling me around and picking me up, I giggled making him laugh as well. Fred pulled me into his chest at the end before whispering, 'What do you want to do?' I looked up at him, 'I want to see him' Fred grabbed my face 'Then go, but you have one week, you have to come back to tell me you're safe' I nodded and hugged him tight. 'I will' He held out his pinky 'promise?' I nodded and wrapping my finger with his. 'Promise' We hugged again before I got changed and slid outside to go to Malfoy Manor.

Here I was, I never thought I would so calmly walk up to these doors ever again. I lifted my hand to knock but the door swung open. He wasn't smiling, his eyes had dark circles underneath, he looked tired and worn out. I thought he was bad in 6th year but right now was the worst I'd ever seen him. I looked him right in the eyes, I could of gone on forever to him, tell him everything I had felt over the time without him but I took the simple approach; 'I love you' He didn't smile he just took my face in his cold, soft hands and kissed me. He pressed his lips hard and forceful to mine. 'I'm so in love with you' He muttered and we stood in silence appreciating each others beauty.

'Y/n, what are you doing here?' He asked his voice rough and rushed, 'Draco! Who is it?' I heard a cruel high-pitched voice scream down the hall. I let out a small gasp and stumbled back, 'No. No tell me its not her, in your house' He frowned deeper and deeper 'y/n I-I'm sorry. She's my mums sister, my aunt' I bit my lip, 'I know what she is' He tried to step closer to me, 'Tell me why you're here' I looked in the other direction. 'I just' I hesitated, there was no way I could come in because she was there, I would kill her in an instant. 'DRACO!' I shivered. 'I just came to tell you I love you' I turned away and he shut the door running after me to catch up. 'Don't leave, I know when you're lying tell me the truth' I trailed kisses up his neck to his lips. 'I told you soft boy, I love you' 'I love you too accent'

I was walking down the road wandering what the fuck I do now, I really only had one option; Pansy. I knew where she lived because of letters from her over the summers. I walked up to her huge house the grand black door looked a lot scarier closer up. I knocked on the door with one hand and fiddling with the hem of my shirt, 'Hello?' The door opened up and I watched as Pansy's face lit up and her eyes filled with tears. 'y/n! BOYS COME LOOK WHO'S HERE' She screamed before running into my arms and hiding her face into my shirt. Two familiar boy's walked around the corner, 'Oh my-' I grinned and ran into the holding both of them in my small little arms. 'I missed you all so much' I turned looking back at Pansy. 

'We thought you were dead to be honest' Theo laughed making the rest of us laugh as well. 'Why are you not back at school' Pansy frowned 'Death eaters are patrolling the school and well, we thought we'd go back half way through the year instead so its less gloom and doom' Theo shrugged 'We're not even sure if we'll go back ever' I started shaking my head 'no, my brother he-he's fixing this all' Pansy raised a brow 'Well, what the fuck are you doing about it' I looked down at the floor  'Nothing' Pansy came closer slipping her hand into mine, 'Well, at least your with us now' She smiled and I smiled back. It was good to see her.

[A/N] lmao I'm so tired and writing is so difficult with school atm sorry x