Love me, not them! (Byakuya x Reader x Toko)

Thank you @Ilovetogamiuwu for requesting!

There are going to be 3 ending options
———————
—————
———

Y/n was the Ultimate Charmer. Strangers would be captivated by their seemingly effortless charisma and grace.

But but being the Ultimate Charmer had its downsides too. Classmates or even students form different grades would confess to you, and you would have to apologetically reject them.

Luckily, you had two best friends who would reassure you if you felt guilty about rejecting someone. Their names were Toko Fukawa and Byakuya Togami, sometimes they would argue eachother and you would have to be the peacemaker. It was a nice group, though.

[Timeskip brought to you by Mukuro Ikusaba, the sixteenthstudent lying hidden somewhere in the school. She is the one they call the Ultimate Despair, watch out for her.]

You open your locker to find 2 letters flutter out of your locker. "Great, more people to reject..." you thought sarcastically before picking them up to read the first letter.

"L/n,

Meet me at the Cherry blossom tree at 12;45 p.m.
There is something important I need to tell you."

You sighed, already planning your rejection speech before reading the second letter,

"My dearest, Y/n,

I would very much appreciate it if you would graced me with your presence at the Cherry blossom tree at 12:45 p.m."

"How am I supposed to be at 2 places at once?" You ask yourself out loud

"Well, you could just not go." You jumped suddenly at the sound of Byakuya's voice. You turn to face him and also see Toko next to him, as always.

"T-true, what if t-they're a murderer? O-or even worse, a teacher!" Toko whispered nervously.

"That'd really be weird," you sighed, "but I have a reputation to uphold. I've never ghosted anyone and I don't plan to!" You said determined.

"Oh jeez, you s-sound like that big-boobed-idiotic pianist." Toko said glumly, Byakuya just 'tch'ed at you [A/n: sorry Kayayday ily]

"W-well she's very pretty! So thanks for the compliment Toko." You retorted, "Anyways, I'll see you guys after the confessions." You continued, the stress and worry evident in your voice.

[time skip brought to you by the Monokuma dance 💃 🕺]

It was now 12:40 p.m., the moment you were dreading. You liked being early to things so you had gotten to the tree 5 minutes earlier than requested. You always had a speech prepared to reject the person. You were reviewing your speech when you see Byakuya and Toko walking toward the tree. Could it be..? Nahhh. They're probably just telling me that the person chickened out, you thought to yourself.

"Hey guys, did the person not show up?"

Toko refused to meet your eyes and tapped her index fingers together, "A-actually, I-I'm the per-person. J-just tell me how y-you feel, do-don't pity me."

"O-oh." was all you could say, you looked at

Byakuya at first seeemed confident, holding eye contact for approximately 1.1037 seconds before becoming enamored with the sky with a heavy blush present on his face.

"Unfortunately, I did not know Toko had the same idea as I did. Tch, if I k-knew I would have re-rescheduled." Byakuya said slightly stuttering.

"O-ok." You forced out.

"AAAAAAAAA WHAT DO I DO?????" You thought frantically.

ENDING CHOICES:

📚TOKO✂️:

"Toko, I'm so glad you feel the same way! You said shyly smiling. "Sorry, Byakuya." you apologized sincerely.

"No. Don't apologize, you cannot control how you feel." He said before walking away

"So, what do we do now..?" You ask her,

"Umm...c-can we be a c-couple?" She asks nervously

"Of course! But what about Syo?" You were a. It nervous to how the other personality would react.

"We'll work out the details later." Toko said confidently, it was nice seeing her happy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

👑BYAKUYA💰:

"Toko, your my best friend but...I love Byakuya. I'm sorry." You told her

"I-it's ok, I kinda expected it." She said understandingly before walking away.

Byakuya cupped his hand around your cheek and kissed you on the forehead.

"I promise to make all of your days happy and full of love." He vowed

"And I will do the same for you." You responded solemnly.

You smiled at eachother, feeling relief and hope.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Poly ending (kinda crack):

"Lol I like u both" you said

"Lol" Byakuya said

"Lol" Toko said

"Poly?" You asked

"P o l y" Toko said

"P o l y" Byakuya said

Y'all were a poly, that's it (I don't know much about poly relationships lol)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
———————
—————
——-
Currently working on:
Byakuya x Mastermind! Reader 🔲
Byakuya x Toko's sibling! Reader 🔲

A/n:
Thanks for reading! Feel free to request and/or comment 😊
Updates might be a little slower bc of school