◖ 15 ◗

𝐌𝐀𝐘  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐌𝐀𝐘 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

The alarm blared around the master bedroom, sun peaking through the dark curtains. The big, veiny hand reached over her and slammed it down on the button to cease the noise. He breathed deeply, glancing at Anicia as she continued to sleep. He hugged around her body and planted kisses on her until she stirred and groaned softly.

"C'mon, mama, you gotta get up." he said, rubbing her arm.

Anicia turned around underneath the comforter and laying her head on his toned chest. "What time is it? It feels so early."

"It is—six in the morning." he kissed her forehead, "C'mon because you know your mother's going to call."

"I don't want to!"

Landon chuckled low at her whine. "Well you are," he stood his boxer briefs and grabbed her legs one by one, raising her upright. "I'll turn on the shower for you."

He walked to the combined bathroom as Anicia rubbed her eyes tiredly, sitting at the edge of the bed braless and in only her underwear. She looked at the time on the clock and rolled her eyes with how early her mother wanted her to be at the day spa when it doesn't open til hours later.

Her phone rung and seen her mother calling as Landon predicted. She rolled her eyes, crossing the hardwood floor to the bathroom and gave the phone to her boyfriend. He chuckled under his breath when seeing Grace calling and he answered. "Good morning, Grace."

Anicia stepped into the frameless, corner hinged glass shower as Landon proceeded to talk to Grace. "Yeah, she's woke and in the shower now. . . Yes ma'am. . . She'll be there." he hung up and placed her phone on the marble sink counter.

Anicia washed her body with the Caress body wash as Landon stood at the shower door. "I told you she'd call."

She shook her head. "Of course she did. I don't even know why she wants me there this fucking early? The spa doesn't open until ten."

"She's probably just tryna show you the ropes." Landon figured as she start rinsing her body.

"Yeah to annoy me." Anicia turned off the water as he grabbed her towel and opened it for her. She took it, wrapping it around her body saying, "thank you baby."