F̺͆o̺͆r̺͆t̺͆s̺͆ ✈︎ Osamu Miya x Reader

These one shots are so awesome I love all of you guys so much you make my day better.

This shot is fluff ☁️!

Reader is female.

Requested by xollisaa

Anime is Haikyuu! To the top. Streaming on YouTube and more!

Enjoy ~
_______________________________

"Yeah another point!" You cheered from the stands at practice to your best friends.

The sound of rubber squeaking on the gym court as the players moved at a fast pace around to swing their arms on the ball just in time.

In the school, it was practice for the high school volleyball team. The team split up and was going against each other for practice on the next big game.

It helped to have a small break before doing something big. For example, a small hang out with friends before a big match against the school called Karasuno.

That is exactly what you two were going to do.

The friends you were cheering for was the identical twins. Minus the hair and the way you felt about one.

Atsumu Miya. The twin with a golden color on top of his hair was the one that was most talkative. Also the trouble maker that caused plans to happen. He felt like your big brother almost.

Much like today, or night for that matter.

The other twin. Osamu Miya. The twin with a grey hair color. He was the one that sometimes hid in the shadows. To you, he made butterflies float around in your stomach whenever he talked to you or your fingers brushed together in partner projects.

You had a crush on him, it's just you didn't want to tell him.

"Thanks Y/n." The twins spoke simultaneously giving you a smile.

"Great now that you two have gotten praise I'm going to take a breather." Sasuka said keeping his mask on.

His half team glared at him as he walked away.

"What we are almost done! Just a little longer!" Atsumu said going to touch his Jersey.

Sasuka immediately turned around sent a death glare at the golden haired twin. "Don't you dare touch me." He spoke coldly and Atsumu backed away.

Osamu saw you sitting on the a part of the bleachers. He smiled seeing your face closely pay attention to the scene.

A whistle blew which meant the short break mishap was over. Sasuka and Atsumu rolled their eyes at each other before going a separate way.

The black haired male ended up close by you on the bleachers inside the gym. He slightly moved away not wanting to catch your germs.

"You enjoy seeing him play volleyball a little too much don't you? And by him I mean Osamu, that idiot. Don't tell me you like him." Sasuka spoke from his mask.

Your face heated up like wearing a sweater on the hottest day of the week. "I-I don't like him. I just enjoy watching everyone play the sport germophobic man." You crossed your arms acting angry, but really trying to hide your nervousness as he pointed you out.

The male besides you had a questioning stare held on you. "In my mind you both don't seem to be fully just friends. Even though I have known you to be a very important person, never did I think you would lot about these things." Sasuka said looking at the play.