3.7 - Here Comes The Pain

Tony and Loki were inside Stark tower with Tony 'threatening' Loki. Tony was also putting some bracelets on his hands. "Let's do a head count here. You're brother the Demi god, a super soldier - the living legend who really lives up to the legend part, a man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assassins and the extremely crude yet badass mercenary with his alien enhancement." Tony then points at Loki after taking a sip of his expensive whiskey "And you have managed to piss off every single one of them"

Loki grins still walking around like he rules the planet already "That was the plan"

Tony steps out from around the "Not a great plan, and when they come they're gonna come for you"

Loki still feeling overconfident despite Tony's threats, grins at Tony with a subtle head tilt "I have an army"

"We have a Hulk" Tony immediately fires back "And we also have a guy with an extraordinary ability to get under your skin."

Loki huffs a little at the thought "Well last I saw the beast and mercenary were fighting each other. Where are they now?" He asks with his arms out wide in an already victorious manner.

Tony smirks and finishes off his whiskey gulping down the liquid "Don't worry they'll be here and when they arrive........... You'll end up in whole lotta pain." He warns the trickster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N woke up in a pile of rubble groaning and straining as he got to his feet with several bits of debris shifting further down as he moved as he stood up straight, he took off his mask and started laughing "Fuck was that fun!"

"I know right, by the way you might wanna check on Bruce." At this point he looked over his shoulder to see a still unconscious Bruce who had finally returned to his normal state but was completely naked.

"Ha, I'd never have thought Bruce was packing. Must be an adrenaline boner." He jokes to Venom pointing to Bruce's crotch.

"Yeah who'd have thought the little guy had a big guy" Venom said in between laughs as Y/N walked over to try and wake Bruce up.

He kneeled on the right side of Bruce's face and then slapped him "WAKE UP" but there was no response.

Venom came out of Y/N's shoulder with an idea "Just keep slapping him until he wakes up." The symbiote suggested to the all to eager Y/N. Venom grew an arm out of Y/N's side so he could slap one side of Bruce's face and Y/N could slap the other.

SLAP "Rise and shine, Brucie!"

SLAP "That's for tackling us off a jet!"

SLAP "That's for having unrippable shorts!"

SLAP "That's for having a hot girlfriend!"

SLAP "That's for having the same name as the fat kid from Matilda!"

SLAP "That's for being an awesome green rage monster!"

SLAP "That's because Marvel couldn't hire the old guy back!"

SLAP "That's for no reason other than me being bonded to Y/N for years"

SLAP "That's for all the female readers, twenty percent at the time of writing. Call me!"

SLAP "Why. Won't. You. Wake. Up!?"

SLAP "That's just so we can increase the word count in the book about yours truly!"

Bruce finally started groaning as he began to wake up, Y/N got to his feet "About time I didn't want to use all my quips in one sitting"

Venom nodded along "I don't know how you have so much material"