Chapter 49

(Y/n) hugged her pillow as she slept. She didn't want to go to sleep but ended up free falling.

Now, she doesn't want to get out of bed.

"Mm...Tougo-San...Scoot"

The girl tried nudging Karlheinz away. Karl hummed in his sleep and tried to pull (Y/n) closer. (Y/n) turned on her other side and pushed the albino away, letting him get pushed to the other side of the bed.

Let me help you if you're confused cause not only are you, little (Y/n) here was confused too. Well, she simply walked into a room, drowsy and tired. She proceeded to fall asleep in not her room, but--

"WAIT! Ahh!"

Yup, Karl's room

Karlheinz cracked open his eyes and rubbed them "(Y/n)-San, why all this noise so early?" The girl stood on her knees and picked up a pillow, smacking it on his face "What're you doing in my room!" Karlheinz blocked the small hits, quickly grabbing her wrist to stop her "...Your room? Look around.." (Y/n) stopped what she was doing and glanced around the room, seeing the different decor and colored sheets.

"(Y/n)-San, this is my room"

The albino laughed at her derpy expression "Oh.." She sat the pillow back down and then sat ontop of him "Ok, so...What's next?" Karl nervously rubbed her arms. He wanted to ask if he could get some blood out of her but he was scared to ask. What an oddity for him.

(Y/n) saw his face and laid ontop of him, wrapping her arms around him "What's wrong?" Karlheinz stared into her eyes for a bit till he smiled "Aren't you excited? Were going to London in a week. Isn't that...Um, 'cool', as you people like to call it?"

(Y/n) nodded "Yup! I can't wait to see Lizzie! I gotta get something to bring back for her" Karl pat her head as she hugged him.

"Go ahead.."

Karlheinz lift a brow as she moved her head a bit "Hm?" (Y/n) moved a bit closer "I saw the stare you had. I know you want some. Go ahead, don't you need it?" Karlheinz hesitantly reached out for her till he slowly rolled her on her back, pecking her neck before he bit into her.

(Y/n) hummed a moan, her hands going to his back. Karlheinz's face relaxed as he held onto her. His hands went to her legs, lifting them to his torso as he suddenly stopped his blood sucking. He licked the trailing blood and soon kissed her neck. (Y/n) leaned her head back farther while Karl grazed his lips on her neck, going upwards. (Y/n)'s hands went to his hair as his lips came cl--

Knock knock

"Sakamaki-San! I have a few papers for you when you go to your London trip!"

(Y/n) froze at hearing her Father's voice. Karlheinz balled up the sheets in irritation but softly smiled. He stood and opened his door a small bit "Good morning, (L/n)-San. Are these the papers you requested?" (D/n) nodded and handed them over "Yes, they are. Also, make sure my little (Y/n) has all that she needs to be in London. Be careful with her"

Karlheinz waved back at him as he left

"Trust me, I'll be extra careful with her.."

~

(Y/n) ran to Karlheinz's room, a shirt in hand "Ay yo, Cousin Fucker! What dot you think about this shirt and these pants?" She held the two up but paused at seeing Ruki sitting in the Office room.

"Huh. Ruks, whatcha doin' here?" Ruki stared at her as she walked in, clothes on her arm "He asked for my presence" The girl sighed and went behind the chair he sat in, wrapping her arms around his neck and sitting her head on his crown "Aw, man. I wish Zusa came with you. But, Ruks will have to do. Besides,"

She rubbed her cheek in his soft hair "I love my Ruki~" Ruki exhaled through his nose in exashution as she hugged him.

"Here.."

The two looked over as Karl handed a folder to Ruki "This is the new addition to the Project. I call it, The Protector" Ruki squinted his eyes, it didn't have any religious name? No 'Lilith', no 'Snake that tricked Eve', no other name? But, The Protector?

Karl narrowed his eyes as he sat down "No more questions. All the facts you need are stated in the folder" Ruki went to open it, the girl latched onto him looking into it as well.

"Open it at home.."

Ruki glanced back at the girl as she tried to sneak a peek. She quickly looked away and hummed as a distraction. Ruki stood, nudging her away. (Y/n) whined and went to chase after him "Ruks, wait. I wanna hug you more~"

(D/n) chuckled as he saw the two pass him. He looked inside the room and smiled "Sakamaki-San! I have great news!"

Ah, yes. Next Chapter is where the voting comes in. See y'all in a few more Hours