Training

-yo
--------------------------------------
-Camp-
'after izuku and winter's experiment the rest of class 1-b decided to just train they're little asses up because of vlad kings orders'

Izuku: winter.. they're really working hard huh?

Winter: i mean.. they did saw our growth.. and our bond right~

Izuku: *light blush* winter.. don't flirt with me in the middle of the morning..

Yui: izu.. please help me train?

Izuku: oh okay.. winter just rest.. you woke up early okay?

Winter: okay master~ *goes inside mindscape* night..

Izuku: alright yui.. what do you need to train?

Yui: we need to go to an area i saw a while ago follow me..

Izuku: oh okay..

-timeskip-
'after a 5 minute walk yui and izuku reached they're destination and izuku was shocked on how flat the surface is'

Izuku: so.. there's a flat surface great for training so.. you want to spar?

Yui: hai.. and don't hold back.. i need to test my internship.. and learn the hard way not the easy way.. *battle stance*

Izuku: alright then.. winter don't help okay?

Winter(head): ZzzzZz

Izuku: oh yeah.. i forgot she was asleep.. let's do this yui..

Yui: Hai!

I,Y: 3 2 1 Go!

'hearing this izuku immediately turns into his half kitsune form and rushed yui she barely dodged the attack from izuku by turning into a tiny human'

Izuku: great dodge yui.. but heres more! KITSUNE BARRAGE!

Yui: ?!

'izuku attacks yui with a barrage of kicks and punches cutting her off guard and it made her turn back to normal'

Yui: *pant* w-what was that? *Pant*

Izuku: new moves.. you can't just rely on one power because you'll eventually find a person who can counter that attack and you'll lose.. the greatest achievement for a person is.. to learn how to be flexible

Yui: flexible?

Izuku: flexible in battle.. you always have a trumph card a second technique a thing you use to get out of a sticky situation..

'izuku walks towards Yui and kissed her forehead making her blush then he smiled at her'

Izuku: we'll train again and again so that you can be a flexible person okay?

Yui: hai!

Winter(head): great job izu..

-meanwhile with the others-
'tetsutetsu is seen trying.to spar with tiger'

Tetsutetsu: one more! I'll beat you!

Tiger: Consistent i like it! Come at me!

Tetsutetsu: GRAAA!

'with kendo she is seen practicing on her martial arts and how quickly she can make her hands grow so that she can have an advantage on her opponent'

Kendo: Graa! *Attacks* Gyaa! *Attacks* i need to be stronger i don't wanna be left behind! *Attacks*

'with ibara she is just seen on the sun because she said it was good for her hair and setsuna is seen practicing stealth and her moves'

Vk: *smiles* these kids are so hard working im so proud..