-Chapter 6-

George's POV:

"Sapnap, do you know where Dream went?" I asked, looking through the crowds.

"No clue, do you think he was caught," my friend, Sapnap, said sipping his punch.

"Omg! Why did he think sneaking in the ball was a good idea. Why did he even want to come in here," I responded. "Ugh! This is taking so long, and this suit isn't even that comfortable."

"Stop complaining, you know Dream is mysterious he never says anything." Sapnap joked. But I couldn't help but feel a sting in my heart. He never tells things about his past, did he not trust me?

"Come on Snapmap, we are finding Dream NOW!" Without waiting for a response I rushed towards the direction I saw Dream head to.

-------------------------

Where in the world did Dream head to...

"George, let's go back and enjoy the night...Dream will find us if he needs anything," I could hear Sapnap whine. And he says I'm annoying...

"Maybe if you actually helped we could find him, you idiot..."

"Didn't he say, he always dreamed to see the royal garden," Of course! Why didn't I think about that before!

"Sapnap! You are a genius!"

"Didn't you just call me an idiot."

"Nonsense...why would I say such ridiculous things? Now where is the garden," I turned a corner bumping into a short figure with a black suit and touches of blue. Their mask was off to reveal raven hair and chocolate eyes. Thankfully I didn't fall to the ground this time.

"George be careful! This is like the fifth person you bumped into," Sapnap told me with an exasperated tone.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," the person said.

"Do you mind telling us, where the garden is sir," I questioned, I didn't want Dream to get in trouble.

"The closest garden is the northern one, just keep going down the hall and turn left."

"Thank you sir," I didn't wait for Sapnap or the raven-haired boy to answer as I ran down the hall.

-------------------------

The garden was beautiful, I wished I could have stayed longer but I needed to know if Dream was alright, he was my best friend and I couldn't lose him. I could hear Sapnap grumbled about wanting to go back and enjoy the food.

"How can you think about food when Dream could be in danger," I said but before he could answer we had reached the end of the garden. There was no Dream in sight but instead a path, with a sign saying "Training area". I should have none he would have escape the ball to train.

"Come on," I gestured for him to follow. The walk there was nice and calm, Sapnap had finally stopped complaining. As I was about to reply to him, when I saw a shape...

"Drea-!!!" My heart stopped.

Dream was lying on the ground staring at a pinked haired male. The two were staring at each other, knowing my best friend I didn't need to see under his mask to know he was flabbergasted. My heart stung as I saw his expression soften and smile, as he accepted the other's hand up.

Who was he and what was he doing with my Dream?