Chapter 11

MADISON POV
I'm not going to school today, I have a cold. Jenna had work so I'm staying with Damon all day.

"How're you feeling?" He asked "I hate being sick, but at least I don't have school." I shrugged.

"I can give you a little blood, it'll get rid of your cold." He sat down handing me a bowl of ice cream.

"Won't that turn me into a vampire?" I asked and he laughed shaking his head "no you'd have to...never mind it won't turn you." He said

"Will I still get ice cream?" I asked "you can have whatever you want." He smirked and I smiled and nodded.

He bit into his wrist and put some of his blood in my ice cream "is it gonna taste good?" I asked.

"It always taste good when I drink blood." He shrugged I rolled my eyes "yeah, you're a vampire." I said

"Eat your ice cream." He said I laughed and mixed the ice cream around "so can you tell me more about Katherine and Amelia?" I asked eating some.

"Munchkin, I don't think..." I cut him off "please." I begged and he sighed "fine what do you want to know." He asked.

"What do they look like?" I asked and he froze "well..." he explained to me how Katherine looks exactly like Elena. Which I think is weird.

"What about Amelia?" I asked he looked at me and leaned back onto the couch and sighed.

"Amelia was the most beautiful girl you'd ever lay eyes on, she had the most fare olive skin, beautiful dirty blonde hair, perfect pinky lips, and she had this laugh...a laugh that could put a smile on anyone's face, small little dimples, and then most beautiful deep sea blue eyes. Amelia was beautiful in ever way the moment she walked into a room she had everyone's eyes light up." He said a smile coming onto his face the more he talked about her.

Damon must've really loved her. "She sounds really pretty." I said and he looked back over at me.

"She was...you know you remind me of her." He said and I smiled "come with me." He grabbed my hand helping me off the couch.

He took me up to his room "I'm gonna show you something, but you can't tell anyone it'll be our little secret." He said and I nodded.

"I won't tell I promise." I said he skied at me and picked me up resting me on his hip, I was small for an 8 year old.

He put his hand on the wall and a compartment came out of it. "Wow, what's in it?" I asked.

He grabbed a little box and moved to the bed sitting with me on his lap. "Open it." He said handing me the box.

I opened the box and the first thing I saw was a picture. Amelia Salvatore 1864 "this is her?" I asked.

 Amelia Salvatore 1864 "this is her?" I asked