F I V E

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I was in the hospital's waiting room. I was waiting for Manny to come and hurry up and see what was going on here. Around 10 minutes later, he slowly walked up to me. He was sitting next to me and seemed to be calm.  He was staring at me, and I hate to say this, but this man is so sexy, Lord.

  He was staring at me, and I hate to say this, but this man is so sexy, Lord

He began rubbing his chin. "Did you seen the person who shot Spooky?"

I shook my head. "No, the only thing I know is that there were a few men in black trucks pulling up and they started shooting. I don't know where they were coming from."

He violently sighed. "Did you see anyone stealing my drugs?"

I shook my head once again. "No, they didn't even get near to the drugs."

He rubbed his hands against his pants. "Good. How's Spooky doing? Have the doctors come out and spoke with you yet?"

"Nah, nobody has come yet. He should be okay."

As soon as I said that, one of the doctors came up to us. We stood up and waited for the doctor to tell us what was going on with Spooky.

"I want to tell you that he's going to be all right. No essential organs were struck by the bullet. We were able to remove the bullet from his arm successfully." The doctor said smiling at us.

Manny shook the doctor hand. "May I ask, are we able to see him?"

"You can see him, of course. He's in the room on the right side."

We walked inside his room and saw him watching TV in the bed. He noticed us and began to smile. Manny was hugging him and I was patting him on his leg.

Manny sat down on the end of the bed. "How are you feeling man? I didn't expect you to be in the hospital."

Spooky laughed at him. "I didn't expect to be in here, either, but I'm great. You've got a real shooter on your hands though. She's got my back, and I appreciate it a lot."

Manny looked and smirked at me. "Oh really? That's really good to hear."

I rolled my eyes because I know he said it sarcastically. They started talking in Spanish, so I walked out of the room and let them talk in peace. I brushed my hair through my fingertips and kept pacing through the hallways. I was growing irritated and upset. I saw someone looking at me, and it was this fine ass doctor.