~Lucifer~The Mighty First Born~ Pt. 2

The second part of "~Lucifer~The Mighty First Born~" fanfic. Requests are still open for any of the characters.

Lucifer pulled his face away from your neck quickly, causing you to lean towards him involuntarily. He swept an arm under you and lifted you off your feet. You gasped as your feet left the floor, and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You wrapped your arms around his head as he deepened the kiss, moaning into it on accident. He stopped in surprise, before smirking down at you. "L-Lucifer..." He nodded. "Y-You won't eat m- me... right?" You were shaking slightly. He gave you the signature smile, replying, "Not like that I won't. However, I'm sure there's an alternative that will leave you shaking~" You hid your face in your hands as he ran back to his room, carrying you still.

You were dropped on the bed as he walked back to lock the door. "I suppose I'm glad I took Asmo's suggestion to soundproof my room~" You licked your lips nervously. "I- uh-" He walked over to his desk drawer, and began pulling out various things.

Warning: It's kYnKy: Whips, handcuffs, sadism, animal props i guess?, ropes, wordplay. harness, etc.

Five minutes later and you were staring over a wide assortment of 'toys.' "L-Luci..." He gave you that gloating smile, "Yes, my dear." You turned beet red and poked at a string of beads. "A-are we really going to use all of these...?" His smile grew wider. "Yes, of course. With your permission." He walked over to you, and you jumped a little as his leather gloved hand caressed the top of your head. "May I... fuck you senseless?" You clenched your thighs as you felt a sharp throb. "Y-yes." His gaze grew sharper. "Yes what?" You looked up at him. Does he mean- "Yes, master?" He smirked. "Let's begin."

*time skip brought to you by the whip of loveee*

You were spread eagle on his bed, wrists handcuffed to the head board, and ass in the air. There wasn't much room to squirm as you were tied into a rope harness. Why am I facing a pillow though... He shifted some ropes around, 'accidentally' brushing your back with his cold gloves. You let out a squeak. He laughed, and picked up something you couldn't see. "Now this is what happens to a tease~" He brought it down on your butt, and you buried your face into the pillow. "Oh wait- I can't believe I forgot this, I'm terribly sorry-" you lifted your head in confusion "-we haven't specified a safe word. So, what shall it be?" You managed to coherently form the one word, "Peaches" before pressing your face back into the pillow. Did that hurt? Did I like that? I feel like I shouldn't, but OH- He brought the whip down with a crack. "Did little kitten~" thwack "learn~" thwack "their lesson~" thwack "hmm~" You groaned into the pillow, panting as he gave you no mercy with the whip. Tears began to fall, but you were going to hold out. "15" "16" "17" "18-" He raised the whip again. "p-" He hesitated, listening. "p- p- peach -es." You were panting hard, and you eyes were glassy with tears. 

He put the whip down immediately, pulling off his gloves and getting on the bed. He took off the harness and the handcuffs, and you immediately curled into his side. He ran his fingers through your hair, whispering things like "You did so well, kitten." You recovered quickly though, maybe it was the animal part of you now, and sat up. "Is that all~" You whispered in his ear. Taking advantage of his surprise, you flipped him over and pulled down his tie. His hair was messy and he had a shocked look on his face. You managed to be quick as you pulled him in for a kiss and undid his shirt buttons. Pulling back, you managed to get the last button undone and pulled it open, revealing his bare chest. "(Y/n)-" He got out, breathlessly. You gave him no time to recover, running your hands over his chest and abs, playing with his TiDdIeS(sorry im not used to this lol).

He caught his breath as you hesitated over his belt, flipping you both over again, and pinning both hands above your head with one of his own as he straddled you. His tail was swaying eagerly as he managed to take off his belt with one hand. There was a tent in his pants, and you rubbed it with your knee, eliciting a moan from the demon. He glared down at you with lusty eyes. "Are you sure you want to get me that excited, kitten~" You smirked back at him. "Do your worst, master~" He pulled down his pants with one fluid motion, leaving him in nothing but a pair of silk boxers. You raised an eyebrow at the monogram but said nothing, as you were distracted by the... bigger thing in the room. He chuckled, "Nervous?" You pouted, muttering, "W-well it ish my firs ti m e." He raised an eyebrow this time. "Sorry?" You looked away. "It is my... first time." He stared down in shock. "You were that confident on your first time?" You frowned, "shut up." He laughed, but then grew serious. "Your first time... with me?" You looked into his eyes. "I wouldn't have it with anyone else." 

He pulled down his boxers, and his member sprung out, almost eagerly. You looked at it in disbelief. That's supposed to fit in my-?! I have to stay confident- He had loosened his grip on your arms, so you slipped them out and propped yourself up enough to, yet again, flip him over. He was about to get up, but you put your face right above it and licked the tip. He pushed himself up slightly, refusing to be completely at your mercy, and moaned, huskily, encouraging you to keep going. You ran your tongue up and down the shaft, before taking it in your mouth. Sucking, you felt his fingers in your hair. It was far too big to fit in your mouth- He pushed down suddenly, forcing you to take the whole thing in. Somehow, your gag reflex disappeared and you moaned into it, making him groan from the vibrations. "(Y/n)... I- I'm-" He loosened his grip to let you sit back up but you didn't move an inch. He gasped as he climaxed into your mouth. Sitting back, you panted after swallowing his load. Spitters are quitters, after all. Sweet... and salty. He looked so vulnerable, and it turned you on more. He sat upright, recovering. "Your turn, kitten."

.

.

.

Let's just keep going-