➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: JessicaMGarcia4
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

----------

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬,"

and Senjuro's ears perked up at what he had heard as he turned to look towards where such a remark was being said. He then noticed a group of classmates, standing somewhere near the back of the classroom as they were looking towards a particular girl who had just recently transferred to their school.

Not even a week has passed.

"There was once I asked her whether she would like to head out together, she only smiled and left. Not even answering my question," one of the classmates spoke out.

"I heard that her father is a serial killer," another added on and Senjuro noticed how the girl was tensing up upon hearing what was being said. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she quickly stood up and left the classroom, not wanting to hear any more of such nonsense.

"H-Hey, that's not very nice of you to be speaking about her family background like that," Senjuro spoke out, trying to be brave as he tried to defend the new girl, only for him to be shoved against the desk harshly.

"Mind your own business, flame-head," and Senjuro winced at the impact he had suffered, only to hear running footsteps.

"Hey! Back off!" her voice was heard and Senjuro's golden eyes widened as she stood before him with her arms spread out as she protected him for he didn't realise that his classmate wanted to shove him again.

"Oh? So you do feel other emotions. What's this, protecting someone?" the classmate taunted and she pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she shoved the boy away as well.

"That is for calling my dad a serial killer when he was just being framed," she spoke out and took a step forward, shoving the classmate once more with a huge amount of strength and Senjuro winced as he shut his eyes, watching as the classmate hit the wall harshly.

"And that, is for pushing him earlier on," she spoke out and turned to grab hold of Senjuro's hand in hers and she pulled him out of the classroom. Only for them to end up in the school's garden where she lets go of his hand.

"I..." Senjuro whispered out.

"You didn't have to stand up for me," she spoke out as she sat on the grass patch next to him and looked up to the sky where dark grey clouds were prowling the supposed clear blue sky. She hummed in response then, not bothering with the fact she could get caught in the rain.