➹ 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧

𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dark_Phoenix_lyn
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

----------

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧?"

he whispered out as he held an umbrella over his head and he continued to look at what was before him. His cold lips pressed into a fine thin line then as he looked at the grave that he built himself, being drenched by the heavy downpour.

His body aches at the different parts where his hearts were located as he remembered then, those days he would hear her voice. Yet, now all he had within his body was nothing but the urge to find the Blue Spider Lily.

If he could revive her, he would. But for now, he knew all too well he couldn't. How long has it been since he last heard her voice? His lips parted as he squats down, placing his large hand against the ground where it was wet.

Where he knew all too well her body was being buried.

There were moments that the words don't reach, just like right now. He was suffering somehow, without her by his side, yet all he could do was to carry on then. From time to time he would spend hours of the night, right before the sun rises, in the garden of where she passed away.

He used to like the peacefulness ever since he was a human, but after he had met her back then, watching as she continuously stayed by his side, did he enjoy her noise. And nothing more. That was something that used to never happen.

There were days he would ask himself, why couldn't he attack another human other than her? The generous doctor's corpse was there, why did he not attack it instead of his lover? He would sometimes wish to nobody in particular, that he had spared her life.

That he could somehow trade his life for hers right now.

But he remembers it all too well, what a loyal lover she had always been.

The sound of flesh being torn away from her limb was heard and she winced at the immense pain as Muzan hungrily took bites out of her human body. She remained silent, careful to not alert the neighbours.

And once he was done, he held her delicately in his arms. With blood trickling down her limbs as she looked into his pair of red plump eyes. She still had on a smile, and he felt regret all over his body.

She was his lover, a loyal lover indeed where she stayed by his side despite him not being able to live past the age of 20, but she still stayed. He was grateful, utterly grateful that she was willing to stay by his side.