➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: motherofrice
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!

----------

"𝐇𝐮𝐡? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?"

Tengen asked as he looked at the girl who had just entered the classroom, clutching her bag tightly against her chest. He watched as she nodded her head instead of speaking up when her friends greeted her a 'good morning'.

His fuchsia-coloured eyes continued to watch her every movement until she reached her desk, only for him to flinch when he was staring into a pair of pale purple eyes that were narrowing dangerously at him.

"Oi, eyes here. You got your girlfriends already," his close friend, Sanemi, snapped and Tengen could only chuckle then at what his friend had said, shaking his head just a little.

"Well, she is quiet. I didn't know that the quiet types are your type," Tengen pointed out and Sanemi let out a sigh then as he turned to look at [name] and noticed how she was staring at her hands where she was fiddling with her fingers.

She looked up, feeling someone staring at her did she notice Sanemi's gaze and her cheeks flushed red as she quickly avoided her gaze and brought her notebook up, opening it as she placed it upright on her table, blocking Sanemi's face as she laid her head against her desk.

"Please don't look at me," she mumbled to herself, feeling irritated with how her braces were rubbing against the inner skin of her mouth, but she had no choice since she needed them as well.

"She wasn't this quiet in middle school," Sanemi spoke out and Tengen raised an eyebrow at what his friend had said and wondered what was up with him.

"She was from our middle school?" he asked, and Sanemi nodded his head.

"Same class as Iguro," he pointed out and as if on cue die Obanai enter the classroom together with Giyuu and they noticed the heterochromia eyed friend of theirs looking pissed off as usual as he settled down in his seat that was in front of [name].

"Oi, [name]! I have been calling you for the entire night for the group project," Obanai pointed out and [name] peeked out from behind her notebook and shook her head which he then let out a sigh then and turned to face the front instead.

"So, you aren't going to confess your feelings to her?" Tengen asked as Giyuu walked over with the usual deadpan expression, only for his eyes to widen as the taller man had him in a headlock and he proceeds to ruffle his hair harshly.