➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈𝐈

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢, 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: PsychoDemon13

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬.

➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

He had on a rather paled expression, unsure of what to do as he looked at his blade that was chipped. He stared at it, a confused look on his face as his golden eyes remained wide open, only to have someone nudging him from the side and he turned to look as Tengen was next to him for they were on the same mission.

"Did your blade worn out? This is the first time I have seen you chip your blade," he spoke out and Kyojuro nodded his head as he continued to look at his nichirin blade, wondering whether he should drop by the swordsmith village after requesting permission from Oyakata-sama.

Then he thought about his lover who was waiting for him at home and he let out a chuckle then, startling the Sound Hashira, wondering what was wrong with him. Only for the duo to proceed back to the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters where they would have to write their report.

Yet, the journey home was noisy due to how loud the duo was. Occasionally laughing and speaking about what's on their mind. Until Tengen popped a question that got Kyojuro to think.

For the Sound Hashira was curious to why the Flame Hashira's lover had tons of scars on her arms and hands. Sure she has been on multiple missions before, but she was a mere lower-ranked demon slayer whom the Flame Hashira had fallen in love with.

If Uzui Tengen didn't know about her being his close friend's lover, he would have deemed her weak. But whenever he visits them, he notices more scars on her hands and arms, which Kyojuro himself would notice.

A beaming smile appeared on the Flame Hashira's face as he arrived home, carefully tiptoeing through the Rengoku residence where his room was and he slowly slid the door opened, noticing how his lover was fast asleep in their shared futon.