Forged In Turmoil

Lezzz gooo

This is some backstory for the main character hope you enjoy.

Y/N's POV years ago:

I sit up in my straw bed. Yet another day of farm work ahead of me. Or I might be put in charge of tending to those rebels who came to our farm recently.

I step out of the house and feel the hot sun of Na'Basa already beating down on me. Nothing like a morning heat to really wake you up.

Father: Morning Y/N, your on Bantha duty today.

Y/N: You got it dad.

My dads an older fellow. I have two older brothers and then there's the other farm workers.

We run a moisture/agriculture farm. Resources here on Na'Basa are scarce so we've had to provide for ourselves.

With my task given to me I walk towards the Bantha corral. We have 6 Bantha here. What I have to do is just to clean their area and make sure their fed.

As I start to go about my duties I notice an unusual sight. Assault trucks arrive at our farm. In a matter of seconds soldiers in white armor step out and begin encircling the camp.

Y/N: What's going on?

The Bantha start to make disturbed noises. I do my best to calm them down.

I stare at the armored men and realize that they are stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire. What's the Empire doing here? On Na'Basa no less.

A soldier with a red paldron seems to be talking with my dad. My brothers don't look happy with the situation.

Out from behind the stormtrooper steps a figure in all black. A wave of negativity washes over me chilling me to my core.

An argument breaks out between the black clad man and my brother

An argument breaks out between the black clad man and my brother. In a split second a red blade erupts from the man's hand held weapon. He slashed my brother across the chest.

Before I know it blaster fire comes flying into the barn where the rebels were being housed.

The stormtroopers return fire into the barn. Blaster bolts fly every as I dive to ground narrowly avoiding a stray blaster.

Soon enough the Bantha start to go crazy. Two of them get shot in the crossfire.

The blaster fire soon subsides. And then the barn is light ablaze. The smell of burning flesh reaches my nose as rebels and farmers alike run out of the barn only to die a few feet away from the inferno.

I see the stormtrooper from earlier arguing with the man in black. The man in black lifts his hand making a woman in stormtrooper armor levitate.

He then drops her and orders the men with flamethrowers to burn everything.