final exams

Holy crap Thank you for 200 reads! Im glad some people have been enjoying this series! Sorry for the later update this week as busy with school and couldnt find a time to write! Anyways enjoy!

Today was the start of the finals, you arrive to school with Bakugo and head to the classroom. The classrooms atmosphere was extra anxious today since it was the written part of the exam today. You werent to worried about it since you studied a bunch and understood most things. Aizawa started class with some announcements and then headed out the test for everyone to start. You received your paper and started the exam.

It took you about an hour to finish the exam and to double check your answers. Everyone finally finished their tests and we were excused to lunch. We had an extra long lunch today so we could prepare for the second part of the exam. You sit at your normal table with the Bakusquad and you were now getting nervous. Your leg was bouncing and you were fiddling with your fingers. "hey calm down, you got this" Bakugo says to you put a hand on your leg to stop its bouncing. "I know, just nervous..heh" you say. After lunch you get in your hero costumes and head to the training ground.

"Alright class welcome to the final part of the exam. You are gonna put in teams of 2 one team having a team of three since its an odd number. You are then gonna be pared up with one of the teachers and you are gonna have to fight them. The only way to pass this part of the exam is you have to either escape or put these handcuffs on the teacher you are facing" Aizawa wxplains in his sleepy toned voice. "Alright now we will be announcing the different teams" principle Nezu says popping out of Aizawas scarf. "First we have mina and Kaminari against me, Aoyama and Ochaco against thirteen, Kida and Jirou against present mic, Tsuyu and Fumikage against ectoplasm, Hanta and Minoru against midnight, Mezu and Toru against snipe, Rikido and Eijiro against cementoss, Tenya and Mashirao against Power Loader, and finally Bakugo, Izuku, and Y/n against all might." You stand there in shock and now scared out of your mind for this exam. You were going against all might and worse Bakugo and Izuku are together. You start fiddling with your fingers trying to think what you could possible do to pass. Izuku comes up to you also very nervous. "Y/n wanna try and get Kachann so we can try and come up with a plan?" he asks nervously. "Yeah Ill go talk to him" you say walking over to bakugo. "Hey bakugo, we are gonna try and come up with a plan...can you come help" you ask nervously as he turns around and glares at you. "There is no way Im working with worthless deku id rather loose then work with him" he says stubbornly and you just pout. "Oh ok...I understand well we are the last team to go so if you do have an idea pls tell me" you say softly with a smile beginning to walk away. You decide to watch your classmates matches to see if you could get some ideas on what to do.

After the long awaited wait it was time for your group of three to go against all might. You and Izuku agreed the only possible way you could pass is by trying to escape and avoid him. You didnt know how to tell Bakugo so luckily Izuku said it. "Kachann the only possible way for us to pass is to try and escape none of us can beat all might" izuku says making Bakugo angry. "No way, we are fighting him. I can do this Deku." he says angrily and you just stand there worried. "Ill be look out and defense" you say and Izuku nods. You decide to go on ahead of them to see if you can spot all might to warn them where he is. As your sneaking around the buildings you see a flash of yellow hair and All might is suddenly in front of you. "Oh my young y/n has come all alone" he says trying to act like a villain. You try to yell to let them know you found him but you couldnt move you were paralyzed in fear. All might goes to hit you and you snap out of it making a crystal form to block him from you but it shatters making you fly back and yelp. Hopefully they heard that you think standing up getting ready to fight. You trap all mights foot in a crystal and BAkugo and Izuku arrive, Bakugo sending a huge explosions at all might and izuku punching him with his quirk. Nice they hit him! you think and wait for the smoke to clear to see...no damge done at all. All might breaks out of the crystal punching bakugo in the stomach making him throwup and he then threw midoriya into a building leaving you last. "How silly to think you could possible defeat me" all might says looking down at you. You decide to retreat for now and think of what you could do to help Bakugo and Izuku but also pass. You run around a corner and jump through a broken window to hide in a building. You only had a little time so you decided to find the front of the building to get out thinking all might would just try to follow you through the building. You make it out of the building and run to Bakugo and Izuku who are finally starting to stand up. You help them stand up and you put a crystal dorm around the three of you to try and figure out a plan. "My explosions didnt do anythig. Hes to strong" Bakugo says angrily. "Bakugo we need to work together to distract him so then we can run for it" Izuku says and you nod. You break the crystals around the three of you and let Bakugo and Izuku hide as you were gonna be the bait. All might finally starting coming towards you and as he did bakugo attacked with his explosions and then Izuku came from behind with one of Bakugo gauntlet that was full of his sweat which caused a huge explosion. You all then ran, ran as fast as you could to the exit. All Might reovered fast and slammed right into Izuku causing him to knock into Bakugo ended up breaking Izukus ribs. Bakugo smacked his head making him go unconscious. You form a crystal platform under Izuku and Bakugo using the telekinesis for your crystals to make it float so you could all escape. You've never carried this much weight on the crystals so it was quite difficult and you couldnt go very fast. You had a plan but it was very tricky and unlikely to work. You hurried and form a huge crystal structure around all might causing your head to pound and you just ran. All might broke out of the crystal and charged at you but before he got to you, you made the crystal with Bakugo and Izuku cross the escape line. "Bakugo, Izuku, and y/n have escaped. All three of them pass" Aizawa says on the speaker. All might comes over to you congratulating you three since Bakugo woke up finally and didnt look to happy with all might. He then looked down to see he was on one of your crystals. He looked over to you breathing hard and the last one standing out of the three of you. "Y/n made it possible for us to pass" Izuku says and you look at them with a small smile before everything went black and you started to pass out.

Bakugos pov-

Holy crap y/n saved me and worthless deku from all might...I look at her giving us a small smile when she suddenly started to wobble. I immediatly tried to stand up to catch her but my leg was broke. Y/n was about to touch the ground but all Might caught her. "You boys better thank young y/n she really worked hard to let you all pass" all might says picking her up and taking her to recovery girl as the robots came to take me and deku to. Look how much youve grown y/n I thought also getting carried to recovery girls office.

Your pov-

You open your eyes to see a bright light. You try and sit up but a pain shout through your head making you groan. You look around to see your in a hospital bed and two other beds. You see Izuku in one of the beds and Bakugo in the other. They hadnt realized you woke up yet until you tried to sit up more when you held your hand on your head where the crystal is. "Y/n your awake!" Izuku says walking over to you and catching Bakugos attention. "You were awesome y/n! Thank you for saving me and kachann" he says as Bakugo walks over. "Tch dumba** goodjob you've gotten quite strong" he says smiling and coming to sit next to you. He ruffles your hair making you giggle. Recovery girl came i giving you a kiss since you finally were awake which made the pain in your head go away. Bakugo helped you up and you three headed to the class room.

"Well done all of you. Although Mina, Kaminari, Sato, Kirishima, and Sero didnt pass, you all will get to go to the training camp in the woods. It is in two weeks so you have a summer break till then." Aizawa says making those five that failed reliefed. "But you five will have to do extra classes at night that will be much harder. This camp is gonna be very difficult so prepare yourselves for it. You are excused see you in two weeks" Aizawa says leaving the classroom as you all started packing up to leave.

Cant wait to take thee next big step in becoming a hero...