13.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

FWEEEEET!

The whistle blew loudly the moment Ginjima landed a spike on the opponent's court. It was already dismissal and the volleyball team were scheduled for a practice match against a school from a different prefecture.

Inarizaki was rotating the positions now with Akagi stepping in the court, subbing Suna out as the middle blocker mentally celebrated in the bench.

"Water?"

"Thanks—" Suna turned to his side and was surprised to see Shinyya sitting in the bench with him. "—Chibi."

"Is it really okay to sit here?" She asked.

Suna shrugged, but nodded after a few seconds. "It's just a practice match anyway. I'm guessing the twins forced you?"

Shinyya sighed, "Yeah."

"Oh, it's the piss head's turn to serve." Suna spoke in his usual deadpanned tone, his eyes diverting to Atsumu who was in the process of doing his "shut the fuck up" pose.

"He's still arrogant as ever."

The cheering squad, who insisted to cheer for the team even though it's just a small practice match, roared wildly and squeals coming from the fangirls erupted throughout the bleachers.

As Atsumu balled his hand, the crowd obeyed and went silent.

Suna snickered as the blonde went for the serve toss, "He secretly enjoyed that. I'm sure of it—"

"REEEEEAAAADYYYYYY!"

Suna, everyone in the benches, the players on the court, and the cheerleading squad turned to the ravenette who suddenly shouted a cheer the moment Atsumu tossed the ball in the air.

Shit. Suna sweatdropped.

Oh no. Kita and literally everyone thought.

Atsumu spikes the ball hard—

"GOOOOOOO!" Shinyya cheered.

The ball landed on the other side with a loud slam!, silencing the gymnasium, except that Shinyya was clapping loudly with a beaming smile.

She shouldn't have done that. Suna deadpanned, knowing what will happen next.

Everyone in the team turned to Atsumu who was silent as he landed on the court, waiting for the expected move next.

"WOHOOOOO! NICE SERVE 'TSUM-'TSUM!" The ravenette continued cheering.

Here we go again—

"THANKS PRINCESS!!!" Atsumu cheered back and faced his cheering friend with a wide smile. "MISSED MY COOL SERVES DIDN'T 'YA?!"

"Don't let it get to yer head!" Shinyaa laughed.

What the hell did just happen?

Everyone thought the same thing as they watch the girl continue showering Atsumu with compliments that soon turned into bickers with Osamu joining in.