34. Who Is The Clingy One?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Why the heck were you clinging onto me, you perverted ass?"

"You were the one who hugged me and even fricking kissed me on my neck."

"Bullshit! You are the pervert here. I would never kiss a guy like you."

"What if I say that your stuffed tiger name is Tigey? How do I know that? Because you called me that before kissing me."

"I-I-I...don't bring Tigey into this."

"I am telling you. You were the one who was clinging onto me."

"But last, last night it was you who fricking hugged me."

"You guys should get married."

"WHAT?!"

We turned to Jungkook's maid who popped out of nowhere. We were busy arguing and hadn't noticed her enter our room and watch us fight silently.

"I said that you both should get married," she repeated. We looked at her and then at each other and then back at her.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" we both yelled and she shrugged.

"What makes you think like that?" Jungkook asked her.

"Because young master and kind master fight like an old married couple. So I suggested that you both get married."

"Wait...hold on a second—"

"Oh we will surely get married soon," Jungkook interrupted me and looped an arm around my neck, "Our fights always start rough, but later it ends up on the bed. Right babe?"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at him. Start rough and then ends on bed...what a pervert!

"So Lily," Lily is her name? Pretty name I should say. But it was probably the name Jungkook gave her, "Will you support our unbreakable relationship?"

"I will support young and kind master," she said and bowed low.

"Thanks for the support. Now you may leave," he said and she left the place.

"She doesn't know, does she?" I asked Jungkook and he sighed.

"No one knows expect for our gang. I wouldn't mind telling her the truth, but it's best that we keep it among ourselves." I nodded to what he said. The lesser, the merrier life will be.

"Get ready," Jungkook said and threw me out of the room, "We have school now."

"Huh? Why can't I stay here and take bath?" I asked me and he gave his perverted smirk.

"Okay then. How about we have a bath together?" he asked and my eyes grew wide with shock. I slammed the door shut and ran off to another room to take bath. That pervert! I want to make him fricking bald!

After a nice long hot shower in the luxurious bathroom (everything looked expensive...even the water!) I went out and put on my hoodie and my jeans. Today it was a bit cold, so I wore the hoodie or else I usually wore a tee shirt. I went out of my room and knocked on Jungkook's door.

"What is it?" he asked from inside.

"You finished?" I asked.

"Yep. Come on in."

I opened the door and went inside and saw him laying down on his bed. He was...half naked! There was only a towel that covered his lower part and the rest of his upper body could be seen. His abs and his collarbone...which I got to say what was pretty sexy...and his...! What are you even talking about, Taehyung??!