𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈. TECHNOPLANE

❝ VICES ❞

December 1st, 2020 / December 2nd, 2020

THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAD BEEN IN AN AIRPORT. It wasn't even the first time he had been on an airplane. But despite those two facts, despite the fact that he didn't have to worry for another eighteen hours about seeing Rowan, despite the fact that it was the late evening and he should be more excited about going to sleep on the plane than nervous about landing in the UK, Techno couldn't help the feeling of anxiety that turned his stomach.

He was doing this. He was fixing his fuck up.

And it was the most terrifying thing in the world.

For the most part, Techno tried to ignore his problems. He disregarded his terrible sleeping schedule with the excuse that it was the only time to talk to his friends and claimed he used the time to edit videos; he ignored how he neglected to upload videos, too. He pretended that skipping meals and ignoring his body when he was thirsty was a perfectly normal thing, chalking it up to his busy work schedule. He acted like his relationship with his family was perfectly fine, even though sometimes he wished he had moved out ages ago like he wanted to (and his family is great, don't get him wrong, but there's only so much he can handle with his parents breathing down his neck and his siblings entering his room without knocking).

If Rowan was anyone else, anyone else, then Techno would have been okay with letting the friendship go. He certainly wouldn't go as far as to fly across the ocean just to apologize. But Rowan was . . . Rowan. Sweet,  wonderful Rowan, who trusted Techno too much not to break his heart. Techno had to fix that.

Even if Rowan didn't forgive him, Techno can't say he didn't try.

"Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Ten minutes until the longest eighteen hours of his life.

Good thing he'd brought his headphones.

PRIVATE MESSAGE — TECHNO!

" Phil "

Phil, Techno

Phil
Good luck!

Techno
why are you awake
it's so early for you??

Phil
Says the guy who stays up until 3 a.m.
most days?

Techno
fair enough
im getting on the plane now, I'll text you
later

Phil
Alright, stay safe!

Techno
I can't control how the flight goes Phil

Phil
Suffer then.

HE FORGOT HOW TERRIBLE AIRPLANES WERE.

When you spend most of your time at home, dreaming about flying out to see your friends who live in another country, the idea of sitting on a plane for eighteen hours might seem worth it. And when you're flying out to see the person you have feelings for to make things right, then the hours should, well, fly by.

And yet, trapped in a cramp seat — curse his height — with little more than a Coke and a bag of peanuts, Techno was beginning to grow irritated. Sure, there weren't many people on the flight — obviously — and the flight attendants were nice enough, but Techno had really envisioned that these eighteen hours wouldn't feel so long.

Maybe Phil had gotten his hopes up too much about the romantic aspect about the gesture. They probably should have focused on how miserable the flight would be.

Maybe this would be easier if he took a nap. On the other hand, he would probably be able to get some editing done, even if he wasn't going to upload a video for another few months.

Making up his mind, Techno got out his laptop and began to work.

PRIVATE MESSAGE — TECHNO!

" Phil "

Phil, Techno

Techno
are you available
Phil
Phil im in the airport and I don't know his
address
Phil
oh my god there's no way I can contact Will
Tommy's gonna make fun of me if I call him
alright
Tubbo it is

PRIVATE MESSAGE — TECHNO!

" good child? "

good child?, Technoblade

Technoblade
Tubbo

good child?
Technoblade

Technoblade
I need some information

good child?
why should I help? you hurt Rory. I cant
just forgive that

Technoblade
I know
that's why I need this information
I need to fix this

good child?
...
what infomation?

Technoblade
I need to know his address

good child?
why? are you sending him something?

Technoblade
sort of
I don't want to spoil it
please
I would ask Will if I didn't think he would
block me, Phil isn't answering, Tommy is,
well, Tommy
and I can't let Rowan know bc it's a surprise

good child?
Techno
are you going to brake his heart?

Technoblade
maybe
I don't want to
but I already fucked up once

good child?
,,,
I s2g if you hurt him you wont just have
Wilbur and Drem to worry about
here its a screenshot his address is the
one at the top
[ Screenshot ]

Technoblade
thank you, Tubbo
I hope you can forgive me

good child?
if Rory does I will
I bet he already has tho
so I guess I do
just make it right

Technoblade
will do
thanks kid

good child?
Techno

Technoblade
yeah?

good child?
dont fuck it up

Technoblade
understood

IT WAS 40 MINUTES UNTIL 12 PM, DECEMBER 2ND, 2020, and Techno was thirty minutes away from Rowan's apartment.