5|A Professor and Student's Chat

Reader's POV

I had just finished my dinner at the Great Hall, the others were still halfway. I wasn't really hungry though.

"That quick (y/n)?" Terry Boot asked, biting into his third chicken sandwich.

"I'm not hungry Terry," I told him, I stood from my seat, and took my bag. "I'm heading back to the common room."

I exited out of the Great Hall. Rain was pouring heavily once more outside.

"Bell!"

I turned my head around, I saw Professor Severus Snape standing behind me. I jumped at the sight of him. He was my least favorite teacher at Hogwarts; honestly he was favoring his own house, Slytherin and could sometimes take points away from our houses for no reason.

"What are you doing outside the Hall?" he sneered. "You were supposed to have dinner with the rest of the students."

"I wasn't hungry Professor." I replied politely, trying to fight the anger that was burning within me.

"Ten points from Ravenclaw." he said, but then raised his brow, as I left for the common room. "Don't you dare turn your back on me!"

"I'm sorry Professor." I whispered, facing him.

"Since you have no intention going back for dinner or whatsover, I presume you know where the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher's office is located. Am I right?" the professor asked me, thinking for a moment.

I nodded my head in reply.

The Defence Against the Dark Arts office was located off the second-floor corridor, near to the stairs in the first-floor corridor.

He smirked. "Well, I want you to give this to Professor Lupin."

He handed me a vial. I curiously looked at the potion.

"Well don't just stand there," he yelled. "Proceed! And don't bother to ask what potion is that."

"Yes Professor." I told him, as I voyaged to Professor's Lupin's office.

Remus's POV (finally!)

I was checking my calendar on what seemed for the thousandth time this day. Only a few weeks until the full moon.

I sipped my mug of hot chocolate as I prepared for tomorrow's class. Tomorrow will be my first Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson.

Merlin. I still couldn't believe that I was a teacher at Hogwarts. This has been my dream since I had entered my first year here at Hogwarts.

I remember when James, Peter and Sirius would always tell me that I'll achieve my goal on being a teacher.

Oh how I miss them. I grabbed my suitcase which sat under my desk. I took out a picture that I packed.

It was during James and Lily's wedding back in 1978. The two of them were dancing amidst the dance floor of their reception's venue. I was busy having a chat with Frank and Alice Longbottom at that time.