Conflict

How do you know if you are strong or weak? Is strength a sign of being able to push through any obstacle alone, or is it when you can ask for help when you need it? And at what point does asking for help become weakness or strength? How are we supposed to know our limits if there is always the opportunity to fall back on familiarity when we are prompted by the challenges of life? Similarly, how can we differentiate between pain, hurt, and injury? Pain is a general term, and it is a constant for many people in various forms. Hurt has a deeper meaning, and is less common than average pain, though it is still within the range of fighting past the issue. Injury, however, is much more serious; if you are strong, you may be able to push past it, but there is also strength in knowing when to stop. There is a barely perceptible line between a need to stop and an excuse to slack off, and the vagueness of the divide can be debilitating to those with strong spirit and integrity. No one can tell you what you should do in such a situation, because you are ultimately in charge of your choices, and you must take responsibility for them. It is up to you to know where you can go no further, lest you harm yourself or others. There are also those who debate in the power of emotions. Is it a sign of weakness or a show of strength to allow emotions to reveal themselves? Obviously, there is a certain amount of sway on the outcome based on the situation, but the arguments from then on are a free for all. There are so many things that philosophy can beautify, yet there are conflicts in every idea simply because humans like the idea of being able to change their mind as frequently as they submerge themselves in social media and popular trends. There are conflicts, yes, but a better word to describe such fickle and transparent viewpoints would be hypocritical.
~0~0~0~
~Legend 🖤
November 1, 2020