Chapter Two

TODAY'S THE DAY

TODAY'S THE DAY. Back to Hogwarts. Solis is dreading to come back. She misses her bed, some of her roommates were really nice, except for the devil — as muggles would say, in the form of Belle Hallow. Every single day during Christmas break, her cheating ex-boyfriend had sent her letters continuously begging for her to take him back.

Helios approached her and grab her trunks. Her mother apparated them to King's cross.

"Oh my baby has grown so much. You'll be graduated this year." Her mum sobbed.

"Mum stop crying. I'm embarrassed." Arielle chuckled.

"Make me proud darling."

"Little sister, don't cause trouble and pass your N.E.W.T.s with flying colors." Solis rolled her eyes playfully.

"Okay Mister Outstanding." Helios is an accomplished Healer.

"Tell me more about what happens with Sirius Black." Her older brother whispered, "Every single detail." The younger Edwards rolled her eyes playfully.

"What are you kids whispering about. Come- come let's find Belle and Adrian." Solis and Helios stopped. She had never told her mum about her cheating ex-boyfriend and friend. She told her brother of course to vent. The brunette girl just didn't want to make her mother worry.

"I'll find them myself mum. It's alright." She forced a smile. Helios, as a brother, was of course infuriated. He wanted to hex the two cheaters to oblivion.

"Okay dear. It's 10.50 now, you should enter the train, before all the compartments are full."

Solis hugged her family goodbye one last time and entered the train. She thanked Helga that there was an empty compartment she can sit in alone. Truthfully, she was dreading Hogwarts. She's proud to be a Hufflepuff but at times she felt like an outcast. Her treacherous old friend, Belle was also a Hufflepuff. Loyal my arse, Solis scoffed.

She laid on the seat. Closing her eyes little by little when an anonymous person opened her compartment door. Solis sat back to normal.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see anyone, so I thought it was empty." A raven-haired girl, she recognized as Stella Tonks.

"It's quite alright." Solis responded.

"If you don't mind, can I sit here?" Stella asked nervously.

"Why not?" Solis smiled. It wasn't that she didn't want to have friends. She preferred for someone to approach her first.

"I'm Stella Tonks."

"I'm Solis Edwards." Solis introduced herself, "You're a Gryffindor, no?"

Stella nodded. "I am. I'm pretty sure that you're a badger but you look like you can be a raven."

"Hufflepuff pride I say." The two girls chuckled. "Not to be rude. But, where are your friends?"

"My friends? They're with their boyfriends and girlfriends and well, sometimes I'm out of the loop." Solis understood that feeling all too well.