~Lucifer~The Mighty First Born~ Pt. 3

He flipped positions yet again and bent down to your lower regions. This feels like a good level of lowkey censorship. Giving you a devilish smile, he blew on it. He blew on it?! You felt a throb and involuntarily rolled your hips. He bent down and sucked on your clit, giving you drunken waves of pleasure, and you moaned disappointedly as he pulled up.

The horns arc 

You thought the horns that had come with the sheep transformation were basically like an accessory, but apparently you thought wrong, as he rubbed both them and your velvety sheep ears. A strange tingling sensation traveled across your entire body, and you were getting high off the ecstasy coursing through your veins.

End of the brief horns arc

He smirked at your vulnerability, every shred of forwardness you had now gone. He had reduced you to a quivering, moaning, mess, and he wasn't even halfway done. He kissed your clit and stuck his tongue inside you, making you feel even more pleasure than you thought was possible. It was total euphoria, and you arched your back, peppering the silence with lewd moans. He was hard again, and you were getting closer and closer to a climax. He stopped just before you went over, and you whimpered from the denied release. He pushed a finger inside you, surprisingly easily, but when he curled it, you saw stars. He added two more fingers, slowly, and began to pump them in and out. 

You came with a cry, covering his fingers with your juices. He didn't even hesitate, pumping as you rode out the climax. He didn't stop after you rode it out either, and your vision was going fuzzy. He positioned his c0ck at your entrance, allowing you a few moments to breathe, before he pushed the tip in. You panted as he waited for you to speak. "M-Master... D-do it p-p-p- pleas-" He rammed himself into you, and you screamed. Bending over, he kissed away the tears and waited for you to adjust. You rolled your hips, and he began to thrust. As he hit your G-spot over and over, you moaned his name. 

You both were getting close to climaxing, and he kissed you as he thrusted. You came first, enveloping his member in your juices, but he kept going, harder and faster. Coming without warning, he filled you with his hot- JESUS I NEED HOLY WATER I CAN'T BREATHE and you moaned as he finished with a few sloppy thrusts. Pulling out, he flopped down beside you. You scooted over to him slowly, laying your head on his chest.

"Kitten... I love you."

"I love you too, Luci."

.

.

.

requests are still open, time to go drink holy water on my break