Chapter 39 - Living A Lie

"Goodbye." He whispered.

"Jongseong!" Someone yelled from behind Jay. "What the fuck are you doing!" He was yanked to the side and thrown on the pavement harshly. It was Yoongi. He was all bloody and his stare looked mad.

"What were you trying to do, you stupid kid?" He yelled at him once again.

Jay swallowed a lump and stood up. "I..." He shook his head in confusion. He doesn't know what he's doing either if he could be honest right now. Moments ago he was so certain he wanted to end his life, but now, he's not too sure anymore.

"You are not going to die this way." Yoongi told him weakly, placing both of his bloody hands on his face, smudging blood on it, making him look like a madman. He has probably gone insane.

"How do you suggest I die then?" Jay snapped at him, tormenting him even more than he already is.

"Do you happen to miss your parents?" He asked him, regretting what he did a few years ago more than ever. The way he didn't think twice and destroyed Euijin's car's break.

"Am I not allowed to miss them?" Jay hissed, looking at the cliff. "I'm not allowed to feel sad, angry, scared or happy. Why am I alive then? Why am I here? If only a dead man can't feel anything, then I want to be a dead man." He told Yoongi.

"He was going to kill you. He was going to get rid of you. He was pressuring Lee Joon to kill you. He killed many people, betrayed his friends and family. He was so scared of you. How everyone would do anything for you, so I got rid of him so you could live." He sobbed loudly and placed his hands on the pavement in regret. "You see, Euijin never got that attention and adoration. All he was, was an instrument to every people around him, so he though people are instruments. You have them for one reason and you throw them away without that reason. I trusted him so much. He meant a lot to me, but I couldn't just watch him kill you, and killing was all I know so I murdered your father." He confessed.

Jay stepped back from Yoongi in fear. The way he was all bloody and acting like a crazy person just gives him the creeps. Discovering that it was him who really killed Euijin was more scary.

Jay placed a hand on his lips in shock. He was so shocked by this information.

"That guy at St. Claire that they claim to be Lee Joon is a friend of him. He left him to burn with Lee Joon, so he'd hold Lee Joon still to burn to death. He used our facinating with fire to frame us with arsons. He might not be a Pyromaniac, but he's definitely a psycho." Yoongi told him.

Jay fell on his knees and tried to reflect on what's happening and what happened. "He started all these, Park Euijin." He muttered.

"He was fighting the system, just like what others did, but went too far. I didn't want to tell you because I'm afraid you'd despise me. I was afraid you'd hate your father. So I only said good things about him just like the others." Yoongi sobbed again.

This was the most vulnerable state Jay has seen of Yoongi.

"I'm willing to kill everyone in this whole world to keep you safe." He muttered.

Jay looked at him miserably. "You didn't have to." He went closer but a bunch of motorcycles stopped behind Yoongi.

"Jongseong!" One man removed his helmet. It's Lee Joon.

"How?" Jay asked.

Lee Joon pushed Dino and chuckled. "This man can drive anything." He bragged. "Do you really think that would end us, kid? We're his best soldiers. Of course we can handle it." He bragged then turned to Yoongi. "We're the old hag?" He asked, then hos eyes widened when he saw the blood on Yoongi's body.