Part 17- Hotel

Asiyah's POV.

I woke up from my sleep that felt like forever and saw that I was still in the plane and that I had a soft blanket on me.

I'm guessing Azaan put it on me. Who else could it be?

I looked beside me and saw that he wasn't here.

Where did he go?

I looked on the side and saw the man reading a book, the woman wasn't beside him.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

As I was walking, I realized I had no idea where it was. I saw the same hostess walking my direction and stopped her to ask her.

"keep walking and it's right on your left" she said with a smile.

I thanked her and made my way there but what I was seeing wasn't pleasing to my eyes.

There stood Azaan and the woman that was beside the man. The woman had Azaan's tie in her hands as it seemed like she pulled it close to her face and she was whispering something in his ear.

They were so close and my blood was boiling. Is that what he calls trust?

I knew he was just a freaking player.

I didn't realize that I was staring at them with anger until someone passed by me pushing me by accident and dropping the drink that they had in they're hand on me.

Why does it always happen to me?

But you know what's worst than that?

The stranger who was a man left without even apologizing.

I turned around and looked at him with wide eyes and my mouth open wide as well.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I'll show this dude some manners!

I was about to run after that guy but I looked like a mess so I decided to clean up myself first.

I turned around only to bump into Azaan's chest.

"are you okay?" he asked grabbing my arms and looking at me with concern.

I jerked his hands away from me, gave him a dirty look and passed by him and the woman before getting into the bathroom.

I locked the door and tried to clean the stain that wasn't going away.

Whatever, i'll just keep it this way.

I opened the door and walked back to my spot but I stopped mid-way when I saw Azaan talking to the guy that spilled his drink on me.

I walked up to them and heard him say things I disagree with.

"you better apologize to my wife or I swear i'll kick your ass and believe me I don't give a shit if were in a plane or not" he said to the guy.

The guy got up and said "do you know who the fu** I am? clearly you don't by the way you're talking to me" he said.

"you're a piece of shit for not apologizing for your mistake" Azaan said.

Before the situation gets any worst I went in front of Azaan and looked at the rude guy.

"no matter who you are you should apologize when you're wrong, no matter who...but I won't force you because it might hurt your ego or your selfish self esteem instead I hope it doesn't come back to you and hurts you in a way that you won't be able to handle...maybe were not high enough to ask you for this but maybe someone at your level will make you understand how it feels to do that to other people" and with that being said I walked away, back to my place.