𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Ma so you sure you can handle Meir while we gone?" I asked my mom as I sat the last of Meir's bags down.

"Girl get the fuck out my face. I know how to watch a baby."

"I'm just saying tho you ain't had to watch no baby in like six hundred years." I lowly laughed.

"Don't you got an airport you need to be getting to?" She picked Meir up and started rocking him.

"You right lemme kiss my baby before I go." I walked over to her and kissed Meir's head before leaving out.

𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 10 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆🙄

"Bro I know yo ass ain't boutta cry." Jahlil mugged me.

"Bro imma miss him... can't we reschedule?" I started tearing up.

"No ma'am. My lil nigga a be alright."

With that he pulled off and we headed for the airport. He still hasn't told me where we going but I'm not complaining.

When we arrived to the airport I was so happy to see Milan, Kayl, Kaison... hell everyone!

I checked my phone seeing that it was late as hell and to say I wasn't tired was an understatement.

I guess Jahlil carried me on the plane which I think is illegal cause if he did ... y'all wasn't gone stop him? Anywho though, when I woke up our plane was landing.

Once fully landed I stood up to stretch and that when I heard the pilot say that we had just landed in Jamaica.

I'm not gone lie I screamed loud as hell causing a couple people to turn around and stare at me but I ain't give not one fuck.

We all exited the plane and went through the terminal and all that legal shit that made Jahlil and Milan anxious.

Once we left outta there Jahlil made a phone call and minutes later a black suv was pulling up. Me and Kayl damn near threw our bags at the boys and ran for the truck.
—-
"Bro if yo ass was gone sleep the whole trip I woulda left you at home." He slapped my butt.

I ain't gone lie I was tired as fuck. I barely get sleep when we at home cause I'm up with the baby so any chance I get to sleep I take it.

"Can you not." I hit him back before getting up to stretch.

"You trynna take a shower?" He licked his lips and thats when I examined him a lil closer.

"Nigga we ain't been here that long and you already high."

He shrugged his shoulders "That Jamaica weed be hitting, now answer my question."

"Yea cmon."

After a shower that shouldn't have taken us damn near three hours me and him were finally out and dressed.

He told me that he had something for us to do which would be separate from the rest of the group and that we'd meet back up with them later.

𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕. 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆🙂

"I ain't gone kill you lil bruh." I felt as is he read my mind cause why would he randomly buss out and say that.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆

We headed out and there was a matte black Jeep out there. "Who ride is that?" I looked at him.

"That's what we gone be riding in tonight so get in." He opened my door then jogged to his side.

We drove around for what felt like forever until we arrived at some lil restaurant.

It was empty as hell in there but the mood was set right. Lights were nice and dim with a few candles to add an extra spark.

There was a trail of rose pedals leading all the way to a table in the back.

I swear it wasn't until I met him that I became such a cry baby, like a real nigga became soft as fuck.

𝑰𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒕🙄

"Baby." I began crying and it wasn't one of them cute cries out the movies either it was one of them ugly ass cries that a have you disappointed with yo self.

"G quit allat crying shit." He waved me off.

"But nah for real, ion know how to do all this romantic shit it ain't really my thing, just like relationships ain't really my thing. I ain't the most perfect nigga but I'm trying. Ima fuck up and I know that but all I'm asking for is for you to be patient with a nigga." He was looking dead in my eyes and I couldn't handle it.

𝑰𝒎𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘🤾🏽‍♂️🤸🏾‍♀️

As he was finishing up he pulled a lil box out and I swear my heart dropped.

"No I'm not boutta propose to yo goofy ass but I am Fenna give you this promise ring. I promise to try not to fuck up and I also promise that no matter what imma always be there for you." He placed the ring on my finger and leaned in to kiss me.

For the rest of the night I was in a complete and utter bliss. I've never felt so good before in my life.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹😭𝗦𝗼 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 20🖤 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 .

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗜𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .