Lexa kom skaikru

This is gonna be different. So Lexa will be apart of skikru. your a grounder and Anya's the commander but she's also you'r sister.

Btw this is a sample chapter to another book I'm working on. I know, I'm writing like 4 different books at once but I don't care 😋

 I know, I'm writing like 4 different books at once but I don't care 😋

That's just gonna be her outfit. K.
Italics are trigedasleng because I'm to lazy to transfer the language.
Lexa POV

I was running through the forest, sticks breaking beneath my feet, wind blowing over my face. Any other day this stuff would have me in awe but not today. Bellamy, atom, sterling, Monroe and I were out hunting when some green/yellow mist stuff came and started burning us so we all ran. I was running with atom but he didn't make it to the cave in time and a few hours had passed and the fog was gone.

I had left the cave and was now running trying to find the others. I heard grumbling and rustling behind a bush and was on alert. "Bellamy!..."Monroe?! .....Sterling!" I yelled out but got no response. I started hearing rustling from the trees and looked up but before I could find anything a group of deformed looking grounders came out from behind the bush; two of them were holding a log with 4 people tied to it but I could tell by there clothes that they weren't my friends. The grounder leading the group saw me and started either grumbling or speaking in a different language, I couldn't tell. The leader and a grounder from the back unsheathed their sword getting ready to fight me but all I had was a knife and I knew I would either end up getting caught or dying trying to get away.

I got into a fighting stance and held one hand in front of my face while the other held the knife a bit In front. The back grounder charged at me and swung the sword and by some miracle I dodged and ducked, stabbing my knife into his thigh but luck wasn't on my side as the knife got stuck forcing me to let go, now weapon less and standing in a defensive stance the same grounder came back at me and smacked the butt of the sword into my head causing me to stumble back and fall on the ground. I clutched my head trying to get the dizziness away but the black spot came and I knew I was screwed.

I heard some type of battle cry and used my remaining strength to lift my head only to see a girl, quite tall wearing war paint but she definitely wasn't That much older than me. She jumped down from a tree and onto the grounder that had my knife imbedded in its leg, tackling him to the ground she pulled my knife out of the mans leg and using it to slit his throat she then bounced to the leader of the small group and unsheathed her sword and getting in a fighting stance. By now the other two grounders had dropped the log and the four people were on the ground with bags still over their heads.

The girl swung her sword at the grounder who just barley dodged it and he swung back at her head causing her to duck and slice his stomach. He dropped his sword and clutched his stomach falling to his knees, the girl stood up straight and went to him she grabbed his head and pulled in down while bringing her knee up and I heard a sickening crunch that was either his face or skull and he fell to the ground dead. And in no time had the girl than killed the other two deformed grounders but I didn't get to see much else considering I kept falling in and out of consciousness.