Faded

Alya POV
I can't believe my parents! Both of my parents are angry that I left Ella and Etta in Lila's control, I mean she is amazing and trustworthy. It's not that big of a deal that she left them alone for a bit. The worst part is that just because a stranger had brought them home I'm grounded and Lila is banned from our house!!! They are so unreasonable, it's weird though... since yesterday I've had a strange feeling as if I've lost someone that was my support. But that's crazy since I have Lila.

"I'm so sorry that you got grounded because of me Alya!" Lila apologized once we got to the classroom, Lila has been my best friend since she came.

"No worries Bestie," I assured her. "I'm sure you had an important thing to do with some celebrity."

Her eyes beamed and started telling me about her adventure "Yes, a childhood friend of mine came. You might have heard of her... she is the fiancée of Damian Wayne, Marinette Cheng," where do I know that name from?

Max POV
Mr. Damocles took Markov again last week, I finally get him back yesterday. When I got him back we talked and catches up but something felt off about everything like I forgot about someone important but that's ridiculous. Now Markov is giving me the latest updates, "... and lastly the wedding of Marinette Cheng and Damian Wayne has officially been set, they are renovation an abandoned garden and will have the wedding in 6 months. It's supposed to be one of the most exclusive weddings this decade," how come that name rings a bell? I'm 100% sure that I've never met a Marinette.

Third POV
Throughout all of Paris, students of Françoise Dupont and the owners of The Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie were having a weird feeling, knowing they forgot something very important but not knowing what it was. It wasn't something though, it was someone and by the next day, they all remembered everything and Lilas kingdom of lies fell...

Before the Incident

Lila spread the worst rumor yet, that Marinette was working with Hawkmoth. Almost all of Paris was now against her, her parents even told her not to come back. The only one she had left was Alix, on her way to school strangers shoved her, hit her, screamed at her, etc. When she got to school her classmates beat her up. She cleaned off in the bathroom and pushed down her feelings as an Akuma came near. She didn't even know why she didn't that though, no one cared, there were no longer any good people she felt indebted to protect other than men Alix. Sighing she went back into the classroom as the lesson flew by.

"I can't believe you Marinette!!!" Adrien shouted once class ended.

Tired of this Marinette glanced at him and in a bored tone asked, "What did I do this time?"

"What did I do this time? WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME???" Adrien screamed. "You know what you did! I can't believe I ever thought of you as a friend much less our everyday Ladybug! Honestly, I bet she wished you didn't exist as well!!"

Something in Marinette finally snapped at that comment, coldly she inquired, "Are you saying I no longer live up to the standards that Ladybug has?" the way she spoke rubbed Alix the wrong way, giving her a horrible feeling.

Adrien glared at Marinette before growling, "No, I'm saying that you never deserved that title. You never have and you never will be a hero! You are just a witch who doesn't care about the consequences of Hawkmoth."

"I don't care about the consequences of Hawkmoth?" Marinette seethed... her eyes widening and a creepy smile appeared on her face as an idea occurred. "All of you think that I help Hawkmoth... that I haven't ever done anything to stop him. Well... when told something about themselves enough, will become true," Alix stepped back in horror, praying that her older self would come in time.