Ch. 27

"Well, look who's here," Glimmer's voice was laced with disgust. "The "superheroes" that saves the day." the Neverseen appeared behind her.

"Better than the Neverseen," Tam said. A/N tbh I don't hate the Neverseen that much.

I looked around and saw that Biana and Tam weren't there. I let out a breath of relief when someone tapped me on my shoulders.

You guys plan a sneak attack. I said in their minds.

Biana's thoughts flooded in my mind. They'll notice we're vanished. They're not stupid.

Okay, then, Tam. Can you fill the room with darkness?

Sure I can. He replied. The cave got darker by the minute. Glimmer cackled and lit her hands up with light.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" She asked, her hands full with light.

The room was flickering with light and darkness. Tam and Glimmer was both very powerful.

Fintan lit his hands up with fire. He hurled the fireball at them and if it wasn't for Maruca, they would be dead right now.

"Time to play fire with fire." Marella said. She made a massive faireball with her hands, throwing it at the Neverseen. Trix made a fist and the fire bounced off the walls, coming back at the crew. This time, Maruca missed and trapped only herself. Linh cooled he fire with her water as it was about to hit Grady.

After a invisable Biana attacked Vespera, and Grady once again mesmerized Fintan, the room was absolute chaos.

Biana's pov

I tackled Vespera to ground hearing a satsfied thump as she landed on her back. Vespera only laughed, blood coming out of her mouth. "This time, I'll make sure you're dead." She said, flipping me over her shoulders.

Vespera pinned me on the cave wall, pulling out her dagger. I vanished, knocking her head with the butt of her dagger.

She backed up a step just to get her feet caught on a rock. "Wait-" she stammered wiping the blood out of her mouth. "Don't-"

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't," I snarled. "You almost killed me."

Vespera coughed and smiled. "Don't kill me and I'll tell you,"

I bit my lip and put the dagger in my pocket.

She cackled. "That's what I thought," she said. "You're so path-"

I held the dagger close to her neck. "Tell me."

Vespera gave her a sly smile. "You're brother," she said. "he's not dead."

AHHHH I'm so sorry for not updating in a while.