A soft smile

Angsty

×
× Trigger warning!!!!!
×

°°°•••

Chuuya was wounded you couldn't really blame him, dazai wouldn't shut his mouth well they were fighting an enemy. Here they are now, in the medical wing, dazai tended to chuuya's wounds.
" Fuck! Be careful that hurts! " Chuuya says in pain
Dazai pushes the cotton ball with rubbing alcohol, more onto chuuya's deep and fresh wound.

Now chuuya can take a few punches no biggie, but for some reason having rubbing alcohol against a fresh cut. Well that hurt so much more, so chuuya and surprised when his eyes filled with tears of pain. It really sucked, it hurts badly and he wanted to tell dazai to stop. He couldn't because, he wasn't weak.

" Stop moving " Dazai said
Grabbing chuuya's arm, and started cleaning it. More rubbing alcohol on a fresh cut, chuuya held back a whimper of pain. Biting his lip, so that his mind would be focused on something else. Chuuya was going to say he could take care if it, but dazai had gotten more rubbing alcohol. The Bruning stinging pain, chuuya whimpered he wacked dazai on the head.

" I said be careful! You don't need that much rubbing alcohol! " Chuuya said
Dazai sighed deeply, and looked at chuuya. Who was trying to hold in the pain, but his teary eyes made it obvious.

Dazai leaned closer to chuuya
" Stop crying " Dazai said
" I'm not crying! It just burns! " Chuuya said back
He looked away, but dazai grabbed his chin making chuuya look at him.
" Your a brat " Dazai said
" Look at yourself you asshole " Chuuya replies
Dazai looks at him darkly, chuuya shuts his eyes in pain.

A whimper leaving his lips, dazai had pushed down on chuuya's wound.
" And your weak " Dazai added
Chuuya let a few tears fall, why was he so vulnerable around dazai?
" Stop being pathetic " Dazai says
Chuuya looked away, dazai once again made chuuya look at him.
" Stop looking away it just proves my point you idiot " Dazai said
Chuuya whinced at dazai's words
" Exactly my point " Dazai said
Chuuya couldn't bring himself to speak, it was like dazai had full control over him.

Dazai bandaged chuuya's wounds up, then moved back he sighed deeply.
" You really are pathetic chuuya " Dazai said
Chuuya stayed silent, dazai grabbed chuuya by the hair. Pulling chuuya's hair, as he pulled chuuya off the medical bed.
" Jesus Christ! Say something at least goddammit stop being so useless! " Dazai shouted
" I'm sorry! " Chuuya said out
His voice held nothing but pain

It was a cycle of abuse, yet dazai wasn't there only one abusing.

Chuuya smacked dazai across the face
" Just kill yourself already! I fucking hate you and so does everyone else! So just make it easier for everyone! " Chuuya shouted
Dazai was in no mental state to be told that, so when chuuya shouted at him he listened. He attempted and when he failed, he was the one hurting chuuya.

They couldn't end it, they couldn't leave each other. They had to, if they didn't they'd destroy themselves.

Dazai pushed chuuya onto the bed, hovering over him with a dark glare in his eyes.
" Shut up! Your just a fucking monster trying to act human! Go back to hell where you came from! " Dazai shouted
Chuuya only shouted back, both hitting each other.
" At least I know how to be human! You lifeless FUCKING DOLL! NO ONE CARES OR LOVES YOU AT LEAST I'M MORE USEFUL TO THE MAFIA! " Chuuya screamed
" I Fucking Hate You! " They both said
Causing each other to have bruises and scars, making each other hate themselves mentally.

When it was all over, they kissed each other passionately.
" I love you " Dazai said
Chuuya blushed lightly, he looked away from dazai.
" I love you too " Chuuya said
And a soft smile fell on their faces, they gave themselves to the other.

Every fucking part of them, they couldn't leave the other.

Yet it was so bad for the both of them
" Jesus Christ Chuuya! All you know how to do is destroy things and be an awful human " Dazai said
Chuuya looked at dazai
" And all you know how to do is annoy everyone claiming you hate living but the truth is your an attention whore no one cares dazai fucking shoot yourself already damnitn! " Chuuya says
Dazai stared at chuuya
" People don't abandoned me like they do you no one needs you they use you for your power so shut up at least people need me " Dazai said
Odasaku stared at dazai in disbelief, but he did the same with chuuya.

How could they even love each other?
" Dazai...th- " Odasaku was cut off
" No it's fine because I'm worth using no one uses you because of how pathetic you are you know what I'll do us all a favor never see me again you piece of shit human being! " Chuuya said
Before storming off, dazai kicked the wall in frustration.
" That relationship isn't healthy dazai it's for the best " Odasaku said
Dazai looked at odasaku
" I don't care about chuuya " Dazai said cold heartedly
Odasaku sighed and looked down

Dazai said that but he didn't mean it, because when he walked into his apparment.
" Chuuya! " DazI called out
" Chuuya! " Dazai called out again
Dazai walked around
" Love? " Dazai called out once more
Chuuya's stuff was gone, and dazai was shocked.

Why'd he leave!?

Dazai started panicking, he fell back and his breathing got faster. Dazai was confused, they fought before so why now!?

Why did chuuya leave!?

After that odasaku died, and dazai found himself leaving the mafia. He found chuuya at a bar, completely passed out. Dazai took off his jacket, and placed it over chuuya.

Did they actually love each other?

-
-
-
-
-
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
I didn't normally do this, but I just wanted to explain this story a little.

When it come to an abusive relationship, most think it's mainly just one being abusive/being abused.

Sometimes it's both people, it's not so common for people to know. Because one always is laid out the victim, whether it be because they have marks. It's people don't know the other was abused as well.

In this story, it's about how dazai and chuuya get together. They do love each other, but they only new what they were raised with. You can either stop an abused chain, and or continue the abuse chain. Dazai being shown the mafia at 14, he only knew violence and no love.

Chuuya entering the mafia, after being betrayed and also not knowing love. Dazai was a victim and so was chuuya, so if you interpret this story as.
" Well dazai was abusive first chuuya just didn't understand he was hurt! "
Is the wrong way! I put it as both of them hurting the other, it doesn't matter who's part came first.

Dazai wasn't any less of a victim, because I wrote his abusive part first. Chuuya isn't anymore of a victim, because I wrote his abusive part second.

Thats all hope you take it the way I made it, and if you don't that doesn't matter I made it this way so see it that way.

Thank you for reading, I know I don't write this kinda stuff. I mean sometimes and yeah, this is mainly just a vent so yeah.