39. Happy Birthday To Me

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

THAT SAME NIGHT CHARLIE TOLD Luna about Hannah, Luna went back to the Cullen's and destroyed another rattle toy of Renesmee's when she threw it against the wall out of rage

The dirty-blonde vampire's rage was bothering Renesmee that Jasper had to take Luna away from the house and somewhere she could be relaxed. And there was always this one place that never fails to make Luna feel at ease.

"I just thought that it's over. That I don't have to worry about it anymore because they've suffered. But now, Hannah's walking freely." Luna said as she sat down on the edge of the cliff, overlooking the reflection of the moonlight on the calm waves of the ocean beneath them.

"Well, why don't we pay her a visit? I'm sure you'd love to." Jasper said.

Jasper knew that Luna would never let Hannah walk free when she had done something drastically horrible.

"I can't. Daddy's friend said as soon as Hannah's parents freed her, they fled to New Zealand." Luna said.

The young woman groaned in frustration as she brought her hands down her face. Jasper could only reach for her hand and intertwine it with his.

"Let's not tell the others about this." Luna said.

Jasper furrowed his eyebrows at his fiancé before he responded.

"Why not?" He asked.

Luna closed her eyes and sighed, attempting to be calm enough to get through the night without lashing out for the third time.

"It's just—I wanna focus on our wedding. I want everyone to focus on preparing for our wedding. I mean, it's only a week away and I don't want that blonde bitch ruining my mood. I just want her out of my head." Luna said.

Jasper sighed and pulled his soulmate closer to him, wrapping his arms around her as they sat with their legs dangling on the edge of the cliff. Luna automatically wraps hers around his waist while Jasper spoke.

"If it helps, we can add another fun activity to our honeymoon." Jasper said, a smirk planted on his lips as he looked at Luna.

The dirty-blonde vampire cocked an eyebrow in amusement as a similar smirk slowly crept its way to her lips.

"We'll call it 'Game of Heads' or...head, singular." Luna said. "I like how you think, Mr. Hale."

"Well, I got it from you, Mrs. Hale." Jasper said while his smirk shifted into a seductive smile as he leaned closer towards his fiancé.