Alicia clark

Idea credit @sad-salad go check out their plot book because they got some great oneshot ideas and also some funny stuff as well.

Y/n Pov
Light italics are from you and dark italics are from whoever responded.

Just another day in the apocalypse. I was making my way down the side of an abandoned Walmart and to say I was bored was an understatement. I found a rainbow packet of sharpies and jumped in excitement when I get an idea. I ripped open the packet and took out a green and started writing on the wall.

Heyyy:)

I put the green sharpie into my pocket and placed the packet back on the ground next to the wall and started heading back to where iv been staying.

It's a week later and I was heading back in the same direction. I didn't really expect anyone to respond but I still had my hopes.

I arrived at the wall and I noticed neat bubble writing in dark blue sharpie and I jumped in excitement.

Hiii:).

I grabbed my sharpie out of my pocket and started writing on the wall.

How's the end of the world going for my fellow messenger?

I put my sharpie back in my pocket and decided to come back tomorrow to see if they replied and with that thought I started the trek back to my one person camp.

The next day

I was back on the trail leading to the wall and I was all but skipping that's how exited I was.
I got to the wall and saw another reply in dark blue sharpie.

It's going as good as it can, my family and I have been surviving well, but we're starting to run low on supplies. How has the end of the world been going for you? -dark blue

I smiled wide at the message and I was really happy that after nearly a whole year I found someone to talk to. I pulled my sharpie out of my pocket to write a reply.

That's great dark blue, I'm also doing as good as I can and it's awesome to here you and your family are surviving.
I drew some arrows pointing down and placed a packet of Muesli bars on the ground.

Heres some muesli bars, I don't know what exact supplies you need right now but that's all iv got on me. Sorry. Wanna play 21 questions? If so, how old are you? -bean green

I signed the message with my 'username' and started my trek back to my solo home.

Next week
It's been a week and dark blue hadn't wrote a replied and I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of sad but today I'm going to check again and hopefully they replied.

I arrived at the wall and saw a dark blue reply and I made a happy noise.

Thank you a lot for the muesli bars bean green! Sorry for not being here to reply but we had some issues at camp. And yeah I guess we can play 21 questions :). I'm 19. What gender are you? Also let's answer our own questions as well. I'm female. -dark blue.

I was exited that she finally replied and also a bit worried about that she had problems at camp.

Your welcome for the muesli bars!. Is everything alright? You said there was trouble at you'r camp.
Also to answer my last question and your question, I'm 20 and also female. What's your favourite colour? Mine are green and yellow.-bean green.

(A/n. I'm starting to write dates on the writing so I don't have to write a bunch of things before each text cos I'm lazy. And also I know Americans dates go month, day, year. But in Australia it's day, month, year so ima stick with the usual Australian dates.
After I wrote my question I packed away my things and left to go back to my shelter.