~25~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"Farewell, Eitri." I smiled, and he nodded.

"Goodbye Aurora, Thor."

"We will see eachother again." My brother reassured Eitri, who crossed his arms over his chest, smiling slightly.

"Defeat Thanos. You are our only hope."

"We will." Thor said, and I motioned for Groot and Rocket to join us.

"Time to summon the Bifrost." I smiled, and Thor nodded, looking at me.

"Time for you to go see Steve."

A large beam of light carried us to Earth, and Thor gave me a smile, while Rocket smirked.

"Let's do this."

Thor threw Stormbreaker, and I grinned to myself when I saw it decapitate several space dogs.

I walked out, grabbing two creatures on either side of me, turning them to stone while I smirked.

I saw Natasha, Bruce and Steve, making me smile, locking eyes with Steve.

He looked different.

He looked good.

Everything fell quiet for a moment, and Bruce began laughing loudly.

"You guys are so screwed now!"

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor boomed, running with me into the battle, launching himself into the air, landed in a dense area, blasting all the creatures around us with lightning.

I grabbed a dog, and while it was turning to stone, threw it into another, walking through the field and turning the space dogs to stone when they tried to attack me.

"Good to have you back!" Natasha exclaimed to me, and I smiled at her.

"Good to be back!"

She nodded to me, running off, and I felt a presence behind me.

"I thought you were dead."

I turned around, locking eyes with my boyfriend, and smiling when I noticed he had happy tears in his eyes.

"Did Bruce tell you that?" I asked, and he nodded, hitting a dog next to him while I turned another one to stone.

"That's not surprising." I sighed, looking at my boyfriend.

"I'm okay though, I'm just sorry that I broke my promise." I said, but Steve just shook his head.

"No you didn't, you're here, so you didn't." He said, pulling me in and kissing me while everything fell into further chaos around us.

"I missed you, so much." I whispered, and Steve sighed, kissing me again.

It was shorter, but it was just as sweet.