Sidharth's plan!!

Ch - 8

Sidharth hit his shoulder and says, "Hey, don't call me that here. And also my name is sidharth. I am Taylor only in the fighting ring.".

Kushal nodded his head and says, " Ohk boss." He looks at the surroundings and says, "let's go to my cottage, I don't think it's safe to talk here."

Kushal nodded and asks while walking, "where's your cottage? ".. " Besides the college campus, it's the principal's old house." Saying sidharth while doing something on his phone.

Both enter inside the cottage which is just beside the hostel

Both enter inside the cottage which is just beside the hostel. The college and hostel are both located in the hilly area. So, the cottage is also located between beautiful trees.

After settling on the sofa and sidharth says, " I asked you to find everything about shehnaaz since her childhood

After settling on the sofa and sidharth says, " I asked you to find everything about shehnaaz since her childhood. So, where're the details? "

Kushal nodded his head and says while taking out a file, "here's everything about her." Sidharth closes his eyes and rests his head on the sofa, " Tell me everything from staring."

Kushal clears his throat and starts reading, "Shehnaaz Gill, date of birth 27 January 1997. 22 years old, her birthplace and home are in mohali."

"Her mother died after giving birth to her. She has one elder sister Rashmi, according to their housemaid she treats shehnaaz like her personal maid and didn't like her."

"Her father Santosh Gill has a business in Mohali. They are coming from rich families of mohali. And he also doesn't like her. Only her grandmother, who loves her in the family."

"At the age of Six, she was sent to hostel. She did schooling from xyz school Shimla and currently also pursuing her masters from abc college shimla."