56 - Solar System Formation-Stage

Cultivators, or perhaps any creature who wanted to make themselves stronger, was very sensitive towards purity. This was mostly the reason why almost all of the cultivator Cole knew resort on Fasting Pills rather than eating natural foods. It was because Fasting Pills contain all the nutrients the body needed. It might taste bland but at the least, it contain less impurities compare to natural foods.

It was because just like any other pills, the Fasting Pills was also bath in flames to remove most of the impurities the ingredients contains.

This is also why the grade of the pills is very important to the cultivators mind. The higher the grade of the pill, the lesser the impurities it contain.

Regardless of the level of the pill, there is three common grading system which are low, mid, and high.

High-Grade Pills have to be 90-100% pure and contain no to 10% impurities. Mid-Grade Pills have to be 80-89% pure while the Low-Grade are 70-79%.

Any lower than 70% pure are considered inferior and should not be used by anyone. It was considered as a trash.

And any higher after Higher-Grade Pills are called miraculous pills as beside from it not containing any impurities, its effect was also great. For instance, if the 100% pure High-Grade Pill could recover a 100 points of energy, then a pill with a one mark could recover a 110 points of energy. In addition, the higher the pill, the faster it could be digested.

This was the reason why the cloaked man was surprised when Cole gave him this High-Grade Pills as this kind of pills were priceless. This is the kind of pills which have a very high demand but no supply. It could only be encountered and not sought. And to think that this teen-age boy gave him one jade bottle which contains ten pills... Just how special his identity is? Is he a some kind of illegitimate son of a high-ranking alchemist?

Or did the teen-age acquired this from one of the person he killed since he also look surprised when he open the jade bottle?

The cloaked man shake his head. No matter what the origin of this priceless pills, he needed it to recover his wounds as soon as possible.

He swallowed the Energy Pill. The moment it enter his stomach, the pill immediately melted and send a warm current throughout his whole body. He can't help but shiver a little as it brought his pained body a great pleasure.

He can't help but praise this Energy Pills with a Pill Mark. It was no wonder this kind of pills was a very must sought. Just the ability of it that can be easily integrate as his own was already a great boon for cultivators.

Imagine if a two battling people swallow a pill with a pill mark and a pill without a pill mark amidst their battle to recover their injury or energy... Just a seconds difference was an enough factor to change the tide of the battle.

The energy the Energy Pill contains run throughout the whole body of the cloaked man. After the whole cycle, it flows towards his dried up Dantian. The energy was quickly assimilated as his own.

Although the Energy Pill only provide an energy and was very different at those pills that was specifically for physical wounds which can recovery injuries in severals hours, or minutes, it still help his body to speed up his recovery.

"I'm going to cultivate Celia. Instruct Greeny to watch for us." Cole said to Celia.

Since he already said to the cloaked man that he will watch him until he recovered, Cole accept the fact that he can't continue his main mission on this forest for the next three days. He just then decided that he'll cultivate for the next three days so that he won't remain idle.