Chapter 30

523-540

He kissed her rather roughly.. She didn't complain. She was drunk. He was drunk. They were exploring each other's mouth 👄 Both were rough not showing any mercy to one another. He left her lips, she groaned in irritation to why did he leave his lips 💋 but the next moment she felt his lips on her earlobe. This time she groaned with pleasure as she felt the warmth of his lips on his cold ears..
He removed her Saree and she was in his arms in the saree blouse..
He tucked her hair behind.
"Next time we both will talk to each other before assuming the wrong."
She held his face and gave a warm wet kiss on his neck, He got his answer. He lifted his head up giving her more access to his neck.. His arms tightening around her and he hissed as she bit him.. His fingers digging deep into her waist.. Making it pinkish red with his strong arms.. Her kisses making him go crazy.. He never thought one girl would make him feel like this even after years of being together. They had that little shyness alive. They had seen each other many many times. But still they would blush. They would moan each other's names...
"Oh Baby.." He moaned earning another bite from her.. Whenever they would fight due to possessiveness they would give bites to each other, that would leave marks, as if they were marking each other theirs again..
He was ready for her.. He couldn't control himself more.. He lifted her up taking her blouse off and made her lay on the bed.. He sat over her, his legs on her either side, he made sure to not put his entire weight on his baby. But she was in need of him as he was of her.. She pulled him towards herself pressing her lips on his again.. Their souls touching each other along with their bodies. It was a different love making yet again. His body was hot, hers was cold. As he lay over her, he felt a sudden warmth.. She continued to kiss and his hands gently massaging her breasts.. She gasped and open her mouth breaking the kiss.. He loved how his touch effected her.. He bent down kissing her.. He reached her birthmark on her cleavage.. He always felt that the birthmark was teasing him. He bit it hard.. She groaned.. "Sidhaaarth Dard ho raha hai..."
"Sehna padega. You are looking absolutely hot today and I want to make you mine again.." he said as he brushed his nose on her breasts making her moan his name again..
"Sidhaaarth.."
"Tell me what you want.." He played with her.. He knew she was absolutely ready for him.. She wanted him inside her.. She opened her eyes and glared at him..
"Sherni hai tu. Sachi." He said as he decided to finally give in and not tease her more.. He went inside her giving her utmost satisfaction.. He felt pleasured too..
They made rough, after patch up and drunken love.. Once done they cleaned themselves up and she was about to wear her clothes..
"Sleep like this only" He whispered in her ears, kissing her again as he dragged her to bed again..
They slept. In each other's embrace, keep the temperature of the AC a little higher as the only thing that coveted then was a quilt.
He held her close in his arms. Kissing her forehead once and fell asleep..
They loved how they sorted out before sleeping.. They didn't sleep upset with each other.. In fact she rested her head on his bare chest, his arms wrapped around her neck.. Close to each other. They kept changing their positions.
He turned around facing his back towards Shehnaaz.. She hugged him back from behind, her hand massaging his scalp.. It was something which continued since Bigg Boss.. He was addicted to this.. Everyone knows he's a massage lover and the way her fingers slowly moved inside his hair even in sleep gave him utmost peace and relaxed his scalp way too much.. These were one of those days where both woke up without being grumpy. They were rather behaving like some teenaged couple who had sex for the first time. Both were awake, snuggled into each other with their eyes closed. Jo one saying a word.. His fingers entangled with hers and he lifted her hand close to his lips and kissed it several times. He then held her hand in a way that would show him her hand entirely.. He looked at the ring and smiled.. "Tere hath pe aane se is ring ka look zyada acha ho gaya hai.."
That's how he made her morning special.. They didn't wish each other good morning. Instead they talked..
"Teri di hui cheez hamesha mujhpe achi lagti hai.. Kyu ke tune specially mere liye li.." He kissed her forehead and at the same time she kissed his chest.. Both smiled as they felt each other's lips at the same time and he lifted her up making her lay on his chest..
" Mai hamesha tere upar chadh jata hu.. Pata nai kyu but meri aadat hai.. Mai lidhta hu tere upar.. Kabhi tere pet pe let jata hu. Kabhi tere kandhe pe.. Kabhi teri god me. Bas tere upar rehna pasand hai mujhe. Sorry agar tujhe bina wajah mere weight se pain hota hoga na. "
She lifted her head a little and cupped his face.
" Baby tu mere upar Bigg Boss se lidh raha hain.. Mujhe aadat si ho gayi hai..
Aur aise bhi mai Punjaban hu. Bachpan se desi ghee aur desi makkhan khayi hu.. Meri Dadi ke hath se bana hua.. Taakat hai mujhme." She boasted.
"Bebu ithe dard ho raha hai.. Bebu sahi point pakda hai.. Ye chub nai raha ye sahi hai..." He mimicked her.. Teasing her was his favourite thing to do and seeing her making an angry pout or earning a death stare from her.. He would enjoy.. He knew she would easilu get happy later. He knew his one cup of tea would make her smile so he would irritate her a lot and then do something cute and meaningful for her and she would melt and forget her anger. He loved how she would take jokes like jokes. She undersood him and sometimes he would cross the limits and realise later. But then again she would forget it soon.
"Chal breakfast kar ke Nimbu Pani peete hai.. Mera sir bhari ho raha hai." Said Sidharth lifting her up but she
forced herself on him. Not wanting to get up..
"Bebu aaj kahi nai jana hai.. Leta reh aise.. Mera bhi sir bhari hai. Bas 5 min please.. Fir chale jana"
He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight.. Giving in to his baby's demand.. He felt her tears on his bear chest.
He lifted her face up but she hid her face in his chest again. He didn't force her and let her snuggle into him.. He rubbed her back Tring to calm her Down. Not understanding why was she exactly crying. He pacified her a little. "Baby. Kya hua Sweetheart. Kyu to rahi hai. Abhi to itna masti kiye. Please uthte sath mat do. Aur abhi speciallu sir already bhari hai. Dard hone lagega agar zyada roegi to. Mera bacha. Bol na kya hua."
"Tere bina kaise rahungi." She said in a very low voice which actually seemed like a whisper. But he heard it.. He
hugged her again and kissed her forehead.
'Meri Jaan.. Mai aata rahunga. Please aise mayus mat ho ja na.. Mai bhi nai reh paunga aise me.. Please. Acha chal uth jaa.. Aaj Maa ke ghar chalte hai. Tujhe better feel hoga.. "
He lifted her face up, wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.. He asked her, " Will you please smile now Baby? For me.? Please baby.." She couldn't deny to his cute demands. He was the one who always lifted her up when she woidl be low. He was the one who would make her smile when she least wanted to. He was her happiness. She needed no one when she had him. He was her everything.
These feelings were mutual. He felt the same. She was his shield. She had the power to control his anger. She was the one who would make him do things which we never thought of. She was the one who would make him laugh and smile all together.
They were each other's happiness and each other's peace, each other's home and each other's EVERYTHING.
They had their breakfast and were leaving to meet Mom when they heard the door bell and got surprised. Mom came in with Naira and Raj holding something.
Sidharth hugged Mom and the kids went in with the Casseroles.
Shehnaaz came out of the bedroom and hugged Naira.
"Sab thik raha? Misunderstanding thi ya sachi uske sath dance kiye?" asked Naira. Shehnaaz didn't remember if she actually told her. But since she asked, Shehnaaz said, "Confusion hi tha. Mera bhi scene hua. Dono galat nai the. Timing galat thi. Everything is sorted now."
"Okay perfect. Ye Bombay special hai aaj ka menu. Aap Punjab jaa rahe ho to Mom Nani ne mil ke banaye hai."
She told her and Raj was standing with his arms folded on his chest looking at Shehnaaz with A little anger. Shehnaaz knew the little boy was same as Sidharth. The youngest and most pampered.
She went to him. He was heighted, more then Shehnaaz but a baby just like Sidharth.
"Mami not fair ha. Aapko to hum dono same time le mile hai. Manu ka samjh aata hai. Wo is pagal ko mujhse pehle se jante hai. But aap. Har Baat Naira pehle hai aapke liye. Huh." He didn't let Shehnaaz come close to her.
Naira and Shehnaaz looked at each other. Shehnaaz thought to say sorry to him. She held her ears.
" Acha Baba. Sorry. Abse equal attention. Thode din tujhe zyada attention de dungi kyu ke Naira ko zyada do. Ab NO Naira. Ab Raj pehle."
She then pulled his cheeks and hugged him.. "Pura Maamu pe gaya hai. Pura nai. But Mamu ki tarah abhi bhi bada baby hai." Said Shehnaaz as she chuckled and then these three looked at Sidharth who wasn't leaving mom.
The trio looked at each other and smiled. Shehnaaz went close to them. She saw how restless Sidharth had become. She didn't know what was wrong but she hugged hoth Mom and Sidharth.. As Sidharth felt his baby close to him, he wrapped on hand around her and one hand around Mom.
Shehnaaz was hell confused on what had happened. She decided to comfort them first. And then think about what was bothering them. Naira and Raaj joined the hug 🤗 too.
Naira held Shehnaaz and pulled her away. "Hua Kya Hai?" asked Naaz.
"Kal Nanu ki Death Anniversary hai. And they all are emotional knowing aap kya karte ho unke liye. And nothing much."
Shebnaaz ran again to them and made them leave each other. Naira took care of Sidharth.
"Mamu please shant ho jao. I know this day reminds you of Nanu every year.
Please. He won't be happy seeing you like this. You're strong na. I know you are. Come on now. Chalo kamre me."
Shehnaaz hugged mom tight.
"Mai samjh sakti hu. Ab bas Maa. Shant ho jao please. I know ye emotional moment hai. But aap aise toot mat jao. Hum kal wapas Orphonage jaate hai. Aap fikar mat karo. Hum hai na aapke sath. Please Maa."
Mom calmed down with Shehnaaz and In Sidharth's room he broke down in Naira's arms. Earlier he wasn't crying he was just trying to calm mom down.
" Mamu. Please relax na. Ab bas please. Mami ko bulau? "
He nodded in a no. He knew Mom needed her more at the moment. Raaj came in the room and hugged Sidharth too.. He wiped his tears.
"Mamu. You have your wife. You have to be strong."
"Champ I'm not crying for myself. I know I have Shehnaaz. I am so upset with God right now. Why did that
happen with mom. Han?" He asked, broken.. The children took care of him not able to answer him. Waiting for Shehnaaz.
On the other hand, Shehnaaz gave a head massage and a foot massage to mom and made her sleep. Her eyes were swollen so sleep came easily to her. Shehnaaz then went into the room worried. Naira and Raaj stood up as they saw her entering.
"Hum Nani ke pass baith te hai."
"Hall me baith jao. Maa ko abhi sulai hu. Unko sone do. Hall me baitho mai aati hu." said Shehnaaz and the children went to the hall.
Sidharth crushed her with his weight hugging her tight, the fell on the bed but he didn't leave her. She ran her fingers in his hair. She didn't stop her. She let him cry. She knew letting out such emotions through tears is important. But he didn't stop for a long time. She got out of his embrace, cupping his face and wiping his wet tears.
"Sidharth ab bas. Bht hua ab. Maa ke liye strong banna hai na. Dekha Maa ki halat."
"Why did this happen with Mom? Why?" he asked again. This time only Shehnaaz was here to answer.
"Bebu, Bhagwaan ki marzi ke aage insan ki nai chalti."
"Ha toh mai bhi nai manunga Bhagwan me."
"Mera Bacha. Aisa nai bolte. Duniya me kitne gareeb bache hai jinke Maa Baap dono nai hai. Tu ye soch. Tere pass Maa hai. Ghar hai. Kaam Hai. Paisa hai. Life me har cheez aapke hisab se nai ho sakti na. Mai janti hu tu bho zyada emotional hai. But Bebu thoda sa samjh. Itna mat soch please. Aur Bhagwan pe bharosa rakh. Papa tujhe dekh rahe hoenge abhi. Aise tu rota hua rahega to unko acha lagega. Nai na. Tujhe mom ki strength banna hai na. Mai nai rahungi to Maa ka dhyan rakhna hai na. Hum Maa ko hamesha sath rakhenge kabhi alag nai karenge. Jo hamare hath me hai, Hume uspe focus karna chahiye. Hum Papa ko laa nai sakte. Lekin Maa ka support ban sakte hai na Bebu."
The way she handled Sidharth was commendable. Without flowing into emotions herself, she explained her Big Baby how to believe in God.
She wiped his tears once again.
" Ab bas Na Sidharth. Please. "
He didn't cry more. She took her to the loo. Washed his face with cold water. And wiped his face too.
She made him sit on the bed and got water and some fruits for him.
"Acha chal ab thode fruits Khaa le MERI Jaan. Mai black coffee ☕ banati hu. Ye kha le."
She was about to get up when he held her hand Pulling her to himself again.
"I will Miss You Baby." He said as he snuggled into her. She rubbed his back and let him hug her for as much time as he wanted.
He left her in a while and cupped her face. "Baby"
"Ha Sidharth?"
"I want you, to sort things with your family dil se. Tu zyada baat bhi nai karti. I know tu maaf kar di hai. But Mai chahta hu. Abhi jab tu ghar me rahegi. Please I request to form the old relationship again. Baby in the end family will be the only one who will. Be with you. Meri family ko kaise apna bana li hai. Wo to fir bhi teri apni family hai na. "
Shehnaaz hesitated a little. She didn't say anything. He didn't say much too. He knew what life was without his father. He wanted her to cherish as much as she could with her family too. Sidharth was a family man himself. He was in touch with her family too. She didn't know about it. Both did things for each other's family without boasting about it. One day when Sidharth was on a call with her Mom.
"Agar Meri Bacho ko Bhaiya ke yaha nai rakhte, aur career me support kar dete to aaj meri bachi mujhse close rehti."
Sidharth consoled her saying he will talk to her. "Abhi turant mat karna. Kabhi randomly baat karna. Mai Meri Bachi wapas chahti hu. Shadi ke baad aur zyada door ho gayi hai. Mujhe pata hai aap sab usko bho pyar dete ho. Hamari zarurat nai padhti usko. Lekin ab meri bachi ki mujhe zarurat hai.". She told Sidharth.. Sidharth himself observed how Didis need Mom whenever they are in even little problem. She leaves everything and stays with Didi even at that age. That's why he was kind of happy that she got a 2 month long shoot in Punjab and that's why he chose to talk to her when he himself was emotional.
Now what? TBC.! 💟

ENTANGLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें