Heaven on earth

We met at a party ,you stood staring from afar , I could see the want in your eyes. You walked right over , your grey eyes dancing and slowly taking me away as my chocolate orbs meet yours in a tango. You gave me your number ,told me to hit you with a text , next thing I know we're in your crib and baby girl you're flexin. I sat on your couch ,you put a blunt in between my plump lips. You took me into another galaxy. You sat on my lap , with Tink blaring right through your speakers , you had me right there and you knew it. You sucked on my earlobe , stared right into my eyes , those eye's showing me what you were to shy to ask for. Next thing we're in your room ,your dad's coming home late , you and I and the music we got a date. Your shirts being ripped off , mine long forgotten on the floor. You're naked , barely in anything decent enough to be called clothing. My finger tips are ablaze as it makes contact with your skin , you were anything but straight that day. Now I'm trasing your spine , I see every mole on your perfect petite body. Your back is arching , my kiss swallowing all of your moans. I dived right in ,you gave me a meal to feast on. You're screaming my name ,nails dragging through and tearing through my skin. Your walls are wrapped tight around my finger , let's not talk about the finger right by your clit. I'm in awe ,I've never done this before. Your body is shaking , my name quivering out of your lips. You reached your climax , now those lust darkened eyes gaze at me full of love. I've never been the type to feel shit but that hook up made me feel bliss. Now I'm whispering poetry into your ear , you tell me you've never done this before. We're both inexperienced , but I made you a lesbian believer. I showed you angels in between the sheets , I gave you heaven on earth.

      -Liyah Smith