Feminine

So much beautiful faces , so many beautiful hearts that I've taken. Her sweet aromatic smell , I love the way her hair falls beautifully over her face , her dark locks hipnotizing me just as much as those cherry pink plump lips. The way that she carries herself , Ohhh I think I might still be in love. The way that she cries , those tears spilling graciously over those rosey cheeks , making those hazel eyes stare at me ablaze. The way that she walks , those hips swaying persuasively , her petite frame ready to satisfy me like no one else can. The way that she purrs , convincing me to give my heart to her raw and nakedly on a silver platter. I know that I'm over it but sometimes , just sometimes I find myself staring a little bit too Longley. I know that she's not the one but God sometimes she feels like heaven on earth ,ohh sometimes she washes all of my senses away. She wants me to kiss her , I can tell by the way she sits on my lap , the way she lets me hold her hips tightly against me and the way she tangles those fingers into my jet black hair. She leans up against me breathing heavily , her gasps I hear right by my ear. She wants me to take her , I can tell by the way she tempts me with that Lacey black underwear , fuck I'd rip it apart. She wants me to love her , I can tell by the way she shows me her scars. She's everything sublime ,her femininity tastes so Devine. She's the type of woman every other girl wants to be.

                              -Liyah Smith