Tea Leaves and Girl Talk

"We are going to girl talk"

y/n pov

I felt something jump on my stomach and I slowly opened my eyes to see Crookshanks, Hermiones cat, sitting there. I pet him and crawled out of bed to get ready.

 After showering, fixing my hair, and putting my uniform on I walked back to my dorm.

"Morning y/n"

"Morning hermione" Hermione was gathering her millions of books together on her bed. 

I sat across from her. "Are you exited for your first day at Hogwarts?" she asked me. 

"I am but Im not exited for divination" I responded while looking over my schedule.

"At least you have Harry, Ron, and I with you in that class."

"Yea.." now was the perfect time to ask her about what Malfoy was talking about "Hey, um what happened on the train yesterday?" I tried to bring up as casually as possible.

She sighed "A dementor flew into our compartment and started to suck harrys soul out so he fainted. Malfoy made far too big a deal of it." as she waved it off.

"Wells hes a git so what did you expect?" I asked.  We both laughed and headed down to breakfast.

When we got to the great hall I plopped down next to Harry and Ron. "Morning boys".

"Morning" they both tiredly replied. 

Hermione sat down across from us and looked at them disapprovingly. She had told me last night about how she always made it a point to look her best for class and she thought everyone else should too.

 "You took look awful" she said after taking one look at the boys. 

Despite her rather rude way of putting it she was right, both of their ties were lazily thrown on and their robes were left undone. Harrys glasses were crooked and Rons hair was a mess. 

"What did you two do last night, rob gringotts?" I asked

Ron groggily said "We were up with Seamus, Dean, and Neville trying out some of Fred and George's prank candy."

 Harry simply nodded too tired to contribute to the conversation. Hermione shook her head in disappointment. I passed them both some coffee which they gladly accepted. 

~

After breakfast we all walked to divanation together and I sat between Harry and Hermione, or where Hermione should be sitting. Where did she go?

Our professor walked in and the talking came to a halt. She accidentally knocked into a small table and me along with a few other students had to contain our laughter

"Welcome my children, In this room you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room you shall discover if you posess the sight!"

 I had to do a double take to try and process whatever she was trying to say and by the looks of it so did everyone else.