[08] Pulling Me Down

Kelsey's POV

I didn't get any sleep last night. I was tossing and turning, tying to get in a comfortable position, but that wasn't the problem. I had too many things running through my mind.

Like when I got back from the hospital morgue, Derek said he found Erica's body in her room where I left her and said we should bury her in the graveyard; which we did. It wasn't a proper funeral, but it was meaningful and it helped. Boyd was really cut up, he had to leave.

And then I had the human sacrifices and alpha pack going through my mind, and not to mention I'm late. I know it's probably because I'm stressing, but I can't help it. Because I'm late, I've been stressing even more, and then on top of that, my grades are dropping from A's to C's.

I just. I can't handle anything right now. Everything seems to be piling up then spiraling up into a crazy shit storm. It's too much. I feel like I'm drowning, like everything in my life is one big wave and its pushing me down. But every time I come up to the surface to take a breath, it's pulling me down deeper.

A loud bell sound screams like a siren in my ears all of a sudden, causing a me to jump out of skin and drop whatever it was I was holding onto the floor. I was brought out of my thoughts when I realized I wasn't imagining it.

I'm at school, by my locker and I dropped my books on the floor once again. Great. "Dammit." As I picked up one of my books, all the loose notes fell out. Now, on a usual day I would just pick them up and easily find where they're meant to be. But today.

Today is different.

Frustrated and angry, I throw the book as far away from me as possible. Not even looking where it landed. But it gives me some sort of idea when I heard a boy yell in pain a few times.

Turning round, I look up to see the boy I hit was...Ethan? Or is it Aiden? Damn twins, I can't tell who's who. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know anyone was there."

"It's fine, books annoy me too." He laughed. "Do you need help clearing this up?" I nodded. This has got to be the hundredth time I've dropped my books in front of the twins. They must think I have butterfingers or something.

"So, I was thinking...maybe you'd like to go see a movie with me?" Okay, this twin is definitely Aiden. "Like a date?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, what do you say?" He smirks, thinking I'll fall right into his arms. Yeah, I'll admit his face is gorgeous, but he's not Isaac. "Aiden, I told you I had a boyfriend, plus I'm not really up for it." I tell him as I continue picking up the puddle of papers and books from the floor.

"Had a boyfriend...so you broke up?" What? Why is he twisting my words.

"I meant have, I have a boyfriend."

Aiden throws his hands up, raising an eyebrow in disbelief. "Where is he? I don't see him." Doesn't he ever give up? Can't he see that I'm not interested in his good looks and charms?

Before I could answer, Aiden's hands grabbed my arms, pulling me up. Before dragging me to the nearest room. What the hell is wrong with him?

I try to call for help but my screams are muffled by his hand over my mouth. Aiden roughly backs me onto a table, before removing his hands from my mouth and stroking my inner thighs instead. "Get off me." I yell.

Why did I choose today to wear a skirt. God, I'm so stupid. "Oh come on, you love it." He smirks again. I try to punch him but his quick reflexes catch my arm before that could happen.

What the hell. Surely he can't be stronger than -unless..."Aiden, stop!"

"Mmm you're a feisty one, I like it." He continues to stroke my inner thighs before moving them under my shirt. Every time I try to move away from him, he pulls me closer. I can't escape his grip, he's too strong.