Working Women

a woman is hard enough because we live in a society where our contributions don't matter, especially when you are a working woman. Years ago, women were supposed to stay at home and not work, but times have changed. I think that whatever path you decide to take is alright, as long as that's what you want. If being a stay at home mom makes you happy, then do that. If you like to work and don't want to give up your work, you shouldn't have to. Women can choose whether they want to get married or not. Women can choose whether they want to have kids or not, and they can choose whether they want to do it with a partner or not. That still doesn't stop women from facing a lot of discrimination in the workplace.
Women face five major problems almost every day:
● Work-life balance
● Equal pay
● Harassment
● Career opportunities

● Children and their career
Work-life balance is something that we all struggle to achieve, and it is one of the factors that make up having a good quality of life, but women struggle with this a lot. It's hard if you want to work and also want to maintain your social and family life because you should be able to dedicate time to both of them, but you can't, and whichever you choose to spend the most time with, you will be judged. If you spend all your time at work, you will be seen as a person who doesn't care about their family and social life. If you spend all your time at home or doing something with your family, you are seen as someone who doesn't care about their career, or doesn't take it seriously.
Is it fair that women are paid 75 cents for every dollar a man makes? No. It's not. Somehow, people don't see that as a priority. The argument that women don't work hard enough is disgusting because women have to work extra hard just to earn respect from their co-workers and bosses. A report shows that four in every ten women think the gender pay gap is a key issue. Women in 7 nations say this is their biggest concern. I believe that if you do the same amount of work as someone else, you deserve to pay the same

amount. Women shouldn't be judged on gender, they should be judged on how they perform the task. Just like men.
Women are harassed at work all the time. It isn't something new, it's been happening for ages, and women have always been encouraged to not speak up about it. Why? They are seen as bad people. They are looked down on by society for speaking up about harassment. Nearly 1⁄3 of women interviewed have been harassed at work, but 60% do not report it. I've never understood this. Why would you judge the victim? I know it sounds crazy but maybe you should judge the person who harasses women in a workplace setting. I find it repulsive how all these powerful men can get away with this because they have money. Women who are harassed should have justice. I hope the MeToo movement and their amazing efforts convince the government to do something about workplace harassment.
Men are given more career opportunities than women. Men are offered more jobs than women. People are afraid of powerful women. That's a fact. Powerful women seem scary so they give them the label of aggressive, rude, not nice, or charming women. People

don't want to promote women to positions of power even though they are qualified for the job because they can't stand the idea of a powerful woman.
Women should not be punished for starting a family. Men start families all the time and no one ever makes them feel like they can't do both. Women are allowed to have jobs and kids. If men can do it, why can't we? Women should not fear losing their jobs because they are pregnant. Women should not feel guilty that they are staying home from work to take care of their sick kids. Women should not be treated unfairly or given fewer career opportunities because they are mothers. It's not fair, and that's all I want as a feminist and a human. Fairness.