ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Y/n smiled brightly at the sight of her green haired friend, instantly forgetting the trouble she was in with the fiery blonde in front of her. She ran past Bakugo, who's expression was unreadable.

Y/n as in L/n Y/n? As in the DUMBASS WHO THREW ME IN A POOL WHEN WE WERE LITTLE?

Izuku looked over at the approaching girl. She had her arms out, ready to embrace her long lost friend. The boy looked her up and down.

It's definitely her, the eyes give it away. Her hair, her face.
She's so...pretty

Izuku blushed furiously as the happy teen in front of him squeezed the breath out of him. He awkwardly put his arms around her, feeling all of the eyes in the room on them.
Bakugo's pierced right through everything and were dead set on Izuku, who sweatdropped knowing this wasn't over.

"It's been so long" Y/n muttered in the boy's hair, making the hairs on the back of his neck spike up. She let go and turned around.

Wait a minute

"BAKUGO" she shouted, making the blonde flinch at the unexpected call.
He turned his gaze towards her and scowled.

"What do you want Spidey?"

Y/n stopped at the nickname she hadn't heard in so long. Her eyes softened, the muscles in her face relaxing.

He remembers me

For some reason, the fact that two people she used to be pretty close to back then still remembered her, made her so happy. She hadn't seen Bakugo in about 10 years, but this didn't stop her from walking over to the angry teen and embracing him tightly.
Izuku stared at the scene in front of him, expecting Bakugo to throw Y/n out of the window for even touching him.

Bakugo stood for a second, not sure on what to do.

"Hey hey, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" he started shouting, making the girl jump back and give him a wink.

"You better relax or I'll drench you in water once again" she smirked. He was about to attack Y/n, but was quickly interrupted.

"Seats" a voice from the front of the class called, getting every one of the kids to sit down.
Y/n looked over at the talking sleeping bag and sweatdropped. Slowly the zipper came undone, revealing a rather disheveled human being.

Everyone's eyes sparkled at the appearance of their teacher, even though this wasn't what they expected.

"Aizawa Shota, I'll be your homeroom teacher, I expect you all to be ready for whatever we throw at you. No funny business"

The class was silent. There was so much to process in just one day.
Y/n marvelled at how she was in the best hero school there was, with pro heroes as her teachers, surrounded by kids she could interact with physically.
Her eyes moved over to the rest of the class, scanning quickly through the small crowd. She recognized the belly button laser beam guy immediately and stiffled a laugh at the memory of the entrance exam. There weren't many girls in the room, six counting herself.

Wait no

Six and a floating female uniform.

Is her quirk actually invisibility? That's so cool

Y/n kept looking around until she accidentally locked eyes with one of her classmates, making her feel uncomfortable.
His face was softly resting in the palm of his hand, his hair draped over his forehead. From the side, it looked red but as he turned more towards her, she noticed tufts of white hair coming out.
Y/n gave him a quick smile before turning her gaze back to the teacher standing in front of them. Her cheeks turned pink at the slight embarrassment she felt in being caught.