Why the hell are you noticing her eyes?

Dhruvv Arora

Tring!
Tring!
Tring!

My mom is calling me for the nth time right now asking me when am I going to reach the resort for engagement.

I answered her call,

For god's sake mom stop calling me i told you i am stuck in traffic!
It is not like it is my engagement.
I said agitated.

Dhruvv you need to be here as early as possible. There is a problem over here.
Saying this she hung up. In background i could hear someone yelling.

What the hell is going on over there?
I thought.

"How much time will it take, Mihir"
I asked my driver.

"Traffic is clearing sir, we'll be there in 10 mins" He answered.

"Thank god. I don't understand what problem is she talking about?" I told him confused.

"Maybe your family members are taunting her about your absence sir." He said.

Yeah.. This is because my mom has divorced my so called father Rajveer Arora years ago. So the relatives need reason to pick on her.

God! I hope Sid is handling it. The last thing i want is seeing my mom upset.

I am very sure Ankit will be irritating my mom about my absence. He is an ass. I don't understand how my uncle and aunt are such kind people and their son is an absolute prick.

In no time we reached the venue and I was walking towards my room when i heard yelling from a room.

The whole resort is booked under Arora's . Who is yelling?

I went towards the room and opened the door and saw Ankit yelling at my mom at the top of his lungs
"Why do you fucking care about what will happen to Priya? I am your family and you should be thinking about my good." He said getting angry.

When Uncle came before him and said
"You can't talk to Neeta like that. Where are your manners?"

"I don't care about my manners. I said I don't want to get married to her and that is my final decision. If Neeta aunt is concerned soo much about Priya than she has 2 sons. Any one can get married to her." Ankit said raising his voice.

"I never raised you to be like this. You decide to break this marriage today when it is your engagement day"
Aunt said in angry tone.

"Because i never knew until today that she was -
Then aunt slapped him across his face hard.

"I won't listen anything against her" Aunt declared.

"What is going on?" I asked confused.

"Ohh.. You are here Mr. Busy Arora."
He said mocking me.

"I am not marrying her. Dad you've always told me Dhruvv is better than me then why not let him have her huh?"
By saying this he stomped to god knows where.

I looked at a corner Priya's mom was crying hysterically and her dad having his jaw clenched and looking very furious.

"Ankit is refusing to marry priya because of some past incident which happened with her in which she is not at fault"
Said mom disappointed.