🍃ventixfem!reader🍃

"Venti! Come on get in the water!" You shouted to the bard.

"Sorry birdie! I don't wanna get wet." He sat down on a rock near by the river.

"Come on! It's not that bad!" You frowned.

"Nope! Not getting in!" He smiled.

You groaned before diving into the water, you didn't swim in the surface until you got to a spot where he wouldn't see you come out.

You came out of the water slowly, not making a sound, but since you were wet the water dripping down from you was gonna make a few small noises.

You hid behind a tree near where venti was sitting, you were gonna push him in the water since he wouldn't come.

Now you just had to wait for him to notice that you were gone.

After a few seconds he started calling for you.
"Birdie! Are you still in the water? Oya!" He sat up from the rock and walked towards the river.

"Oi! Where did you go?!" He yelled.

You held in your giggles as you started sneaking up behind him, he was crouching down next to the river searching for you.

Sorry darling!

Just as you leaned forward to push him off, he turned around and hugged you.

"Gotcha birdie!"

A strong amount of wind lifted you both up to the sky, you held onto him tightly not wanting to fall down.

"Venti~! go down!" You whined as you buried your face in his chest.

He just giggled before whistling, you assumed he was calling dvalin and well, you were right.
Dvalin soared through the clouds and came flying towards the both of you, you managed to land safely on dvalin, you kept holding on to venti tightly as you were scared to fall.

"It's okay birdie! We are safe!" The bard smiled.
"Why would you do that~ I thought I had you." You looked up at him and pouted.

He just giggled and gave you a peck on the lips.

He wrapped your cloak around you that he had picked up before flying.

As dvalin flew around mondstadt, you gazed at the beautiful scenery.

"Venti, can you sing me a song with your lyre?" You tilted your head.

"Oh a song? Of course birdie." He tapped his lap, signaling you to come lay your head on his lap.

You laid your head on his lap and looked at the beautiful sky.
Venti summoned his lyre and started playing a peaceful song.

..
...
...
...
.

"And that's how I met the love of my life." He finished.

He looked down at you to see you peacefully sleeping on his lap.
A smile made its way to his face, he loved you more than anything.

He leaned his face down and kissed you on the forehead.

"I love you, my goddess."