† Ten †

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating for so so so sooooo LONG..!! I have a really tight schedule between school and part-time job.. It was hell I say.. and REALLY tiring..!! I'm really sorry for the delay!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu!! (T^T)

Anyways.. Please enjoy!!

Dedicated to Yuma + Reiji + Shu with a slight hint of Sakamaki brothers!!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ha.. Ha.. Ha.." I can't remember how many minutes passed since I took of running around the school grounds to find my three older brothers. "Yumi-chan, where are you going?" I heard Azu-nii called behind me after I whizzed running passed him.

I totally ignored everything that's happening around me as I focused on my search. Suddenly, I collided to a hard surface causing me to fall down on the floor. I looked up and saw Kou-nii standing tall before me with his signature smile.

"Why the rush there, missy~?" he sang, making me forget the pain from the collision earlier. "Do you know where Yuma-nii is?!" I exclamed worried evident in my eyes. He was taken aback for a while before he asked me what's going on.

Azu-nii came up behind me as he too listened to the cause of my worry...

.

Flashback...

.

"What is really going on, Suba-nii?" I asked my older twin about those things that I've seen earlier, images projecting infront of me with just a single touch. Much to my anticipation, it was all because that I actually have an ability called "Link" where I can share and use my twin's abilities whenever I needed to.

Though I'm still a beginner in using it, at least I know that I can share in using his "Tactile Telepathy". It's a type of vampric ability where he can see through someone else's memories and feelings by touching them. Beside that, Suba-nii also have enhanced strength and instinct than a normal vampire have which why it explains my stong instincts.

"I think it's better that you stay here" Laito-nii sighed and said "It's a conflict between those three and with you interfering with them is NOT a good idea"

The rest of us looked confused for knowing nothing. I understand that he's just trying to protect me but I also don't want anything bad to happen to those three. The memories that I've seen were already enough proof to tell me that any minute will bring forth something that isn't good.

"I don't care, Laito-nii" I stood up, staring right back at him "They're my brothers too and seeing them hurt is the least thing I've wanted"

We stayed staring at each other for second or two before I suddenly ran. I heard him called on to me and the moment he grabbed my arm, I realized that I unconsciously activated Suba-nii's tactile telepathy in me...

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MOM DISAPPOINTED?!" A young version of Reiji screamed at a familiar young vampire of blonde hair, no older than him by a year. "You're too loud, Reiji..." the child scoffed, turning his back to the dairk-haired child which the young lad knew that the blonde will just go back to his human friend.

The dark-haired vampire chiled gritted his teeth. "YOU'RE THE ELDEST! THE HEIR TO THE THRONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" he screamed. Suddenly, a blonde haired woman of nobility appeared  right behind him. Both children looked up to her bright blue eyes that immitates the hue of the eldest child's.

She, looking stern as ever slapped the younger child instead of scolding the eldest of the two. "How dare you raised your voice to your older brother, Reiji" she said "You're such a disappointment" And with that, she motioned for Shu to follow her which the child did, leaving the other behind.