Chapter 22

The car ride was filled with mindless chatter from Liam and Cole. I didn't really want to participate in the conversation, knowing that I may say something that I will regret. It only took about ten minutes to get to Starbucks and we waited in line to get something to drink.

There were about three people in front of us so it didn't take too long to get to the register. I ordered a Green Tea Frappe with ten pumps of Raspberry, Liam got a Java Chip Frappuccino, which I have no idea what that is, and Cole asked for an Iced Hazelnut Bianco Latte. I was starting to get my wallet out when Liam said he would pay for me.

"No Liam, I am not letting you buy my drink."

"Come one, I'm used to buying you food. I mean I am like your big brother so I am supposed to take care of you." he said.

"I don't care. You have done enough for me so let me get my own."

"Well, technically I will most likely drink out of your anyways so it is like my own drink."

I let out a frustrated breath. "You won't budge, will you?"

"Nope." he said with a smile as he gave his money to the cashier. I roll my eyes and we sat down at an empty table in a corner. 

As we waited for our drinks, Liam and Cole started talking again with me just listening here and there rather than speaking. One of the times I was listening, I heard Cole talking about this fighting club that he was going to go to over the weekend.

"Yeah, apparently that is one of the best fighting places here. I hope that I get one of the Morelli brothers cause that would be pretty cool." Cole said. 

I decide to join in on this conversation. "So, what is this place called?" Please don't be what I think it is.

"Oh, its called il Sangue Incontra il Sangue(Blood meets Blood). Why are you asking?"He asked.

Both Liam and I froze the second he said the name. Shit. That is where Michael took me to fight over the weekend. Why does everyone have to go to this one fight club? I did my research and there are other nearby as well. The only good thing is that he doesn't seem to know that my brothers are the Morelli, and I plan on keeping it that way.

After getting out of my shock, I say, "I was just curious. One of my friends are into fighting so I wanted to know if it was the same place."

Cole said, "I don't think you should be friends with someone like that. It could be dangerous and you could get hurt."

I give him a smirk. "Well, I guess that is just one more reason why I shouldn't and wouldn't be friends with you. Besides, I can say who I want to be friends with, not you."

Liam lets out a chuckle as well as Cole. Our order gets called and we go get our drinks and sit back down. After taking a sip of my drink, I swipe Liam's to take a sip of as well. He takes mine to see what it tastes like and we both switch back to our original drinks. Deciding that it was time to work, Cole and I both pull out a piece of paper to write notes on and the questions sheet.

"Okay, so I will ask you the first question and then after you answer, I will answer the same question as well." he said. I nod and he takes that as my sign that I am ready and asked me the question. 

"First question, do you have any siblings and if so, how many?"

" I have six older brothers." I say.

"Wow that's a lot. I have a younger brother." He said and then gives me the sheet so that I can ask the next question.

"What do you want to do after graduating? Like what occupations do you want to have?" I ask. I already knew what he was going to do, but I am curious to see if he lies.