Chapter 30

First day of junior year
Quinn's pov

I can't believe summer is over. It's flew by. I got and got ready. I grabbed some breakfast and waited for Blair to pick me up. I was scrolling threw Instagram when I felt someone blow air in my ear. I turned around and saw Carson.
Quinn: you asshole ewwwwv
Carson: take a joke Quinn
I stuck my middle finger up at him. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. Wyatt and Luke came strolling in. Wow flashback from last year. Luke rooted the kitchen for food. I heard a honk and I grabbed my bag.
Quinn: later losers!
I ran to the car and hopped in.
Blair: omg were juniors! I literally remember this time last year jeez it only felt like yesterday
Quinn: I know!
We blasted song and sang at the top of our lungs. We arrived at school.
Well here's to juniors hopefully better than last year!

We collected our schedules. This year Blair's locker is down the hall from mine. We went our separate ways until our first class. Okay I'm locker 105. Okay 89, 90........... AHHHHHH! Omg I fell on the first day. I looked up and saw this guy on the ground as well. He got up and started apologising.
Guy: oh god I'm so sorry I'm new and have no idea where I'm going- Quinn
He looked at me with a smile. I looked closely. Oh shit it's the guy from the store. I think his name was Jake or jack or something-
Guy: wow you still don't remember me ?
Quinn: I do just not your name
Guy: Josh
Quinn: Josh! Ohh I knew it began with a j! So you're new here?
Josh: yeah I used to go the private school over in the next town but my parents didn't want to drive me there anymore so they moved me here
Quinn: oh well welcome here I guess
Josh: do know where locker 104 is?
Quinn: omg my locker is 105! Sure follow me

We headed to our first class. I saw Blair and Jake sitting at the back of the class. I introduced them to Josh and we sat down. I turned and saw Luke and Wyatt walk in. Wyatt waved over. I looked at Luke. I saw him looking at Josh. I grinned to myself. Mr. Reilly came in and gave the whole run down of being in his class. Just like last year... I rolled my eyes.

Eventually it's was lunch time. Blair asked Josh if he wanted to sit with us. Yes agreed and we headed to the cafeteria. I looked over and saw Elijah sitting with a bunch of guys. I saw Elijah get up and head to the bathroom. I followed him.
Quinn: hey
He turned around.
Elijah: hey
Quinn: I didn't know you went here
Elijah: yeah I'm in senior year
Quinn: oh uhhh I didn't know
Elijah: it's okay hahaha
Quinn: anyway I should head back
Elijah: cool text me later
Quinn: uhh sure
Okay that was a little embarrassing. I headed back to the table. We chatted for a while. School ended and I headed out. We said goodbye and I hopped in Blair's car.
Quinn: Jake actually seems to be a nice guy...

Luke's POV

I looked at across the room. Who the hell is that sitting next to her?!? He does this guy think he is?!? I felt my blood boil. I held myself back and tried to pay attention in class but I could stop looking over. I heard her giggle a few times as he whispered in her ear. Okay Luke you need to let her go........ she's moving on.......

The bell rang for lunch. I headed to the cafeteria. I looked over and saw Ally walking towards me. We found a table to sit at. Carson and Wyatt joined us. I looked around the cafeteria and saw Quinn leaving with that guy from the party. A few minutes she came back in and sat next to that dude from class with Blair and Jake. My attention went back to Wyatt talking about football. School ended. I grabbed my bag and headed out. I got in my car and waited for Wyatt.

Quinn's POV

I got lonely and invited Elijah over. We decided we would just chill out today and watch movies. I headed downstairs and got some snacks. Uhh Carson's home. I headed in the kitchen. The guys were there.
Carson: so Quinn who's upstairs?
Quinn: Elijah why?
Carson: nah I'm just wondering
Quinn: okay
Carson: we're gonna get in the pool okay
Quinn: okay bye
What is with them?! I headed back upstairs and jumped in the bed. We picked a movie and got cozy. We ate the snacks . It was a pretty chill night.

Elijah decided to stay over. I grabbed some more blankets and covered the bed. We dove under the blankets. I looked over and saw Elijah snoring. I giggled. He grabbed me and pulled my close. I could tell my cheeks were burning red. I felt myself doze off............

Luke's pov

I was heading to Carson's room when I saw Quinn's door slightly open. I quietly opened the door a little more to see what's going on. I saw that guy Elijah and Quinn cuddling in her bed. I took and deep breath and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror. Come on Luke she was going to move on eventually. Look at her she wasn't going to stay single for long. I put my head in hands. I looked up and stared in the mirror. I fixed my hair and left the bathroom. I walked down into Carson's room.
Carson: you dude are you okay?
Luke: yeah
Wyatt: okay what ya wanna play? Xbox or PlayStation?..............

Authors note: hey! I know it's short but I've had a bit of a writers block lately! Anyway I hope you like it! Bye :)